GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RPG Question..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/02/04 at 19:37
"Genius!"
I am thinking about buying an RPG, i've heard that baldurs gate is supposed to be very good. Any recommendations?
Also i have been on a game called something like Arkonun, i loved that game, so if anyone else has been on that game, i would like to know what other games are like that.

Thanx!
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:48
"Genius!"
Ok thanx for all the help guys.
Thu 12/02/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Yeah, KOTOR would be the other one I'd suggest.
Wed 11/02/04 at 21:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Repbulic
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Yeah, Baldur's Gate (get 2 as it is easier to follow the plot) is excellent, and will suck up your time, with an estimated 300 hours of gameplay, but it can be very hard, a bit slow paced sometimes and yes it is Dungeons and Dragons based, but if you can put up with D6 etc, buy this game as it really is one of the best CRPGs out there!
Tue 10/02/04 at 21:26
"For the horde!!!!"
nickdagamemaster wrote:
> I am thinking about buying an RPG, i've heard that baldurs gate is
> supposed to be very good. Any recommendations?

I got bored with it but thats just me, it uses the dungeons and dragons rule set so expect dice rolling type numbers to be in it.
Tue 10/02/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Fallout 2. Great RPG. And should be very cheap, if you can find it anywhere.
Tue 10/02/04 at 19:37
"Genius!"
I am thinking about buying an RPG, i've heard that baldurs gate is supposed to be very good. Any recommendations?
Also i have been on a game called something like Arkonun, i loved that game, so if anyone else has been on that game, i would like to know what other games are like that.

Thanx!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.