GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New NOM"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Got it in the post this morning.

Not read much of it yet tho.

Did come with some cool Mario magnet thingies tho! :D

What did annoy me about the mag tho, was that I sent in my scores for some 1080 time thing and so did some moron. Apart from he used a special board whereas I creamed his normal time (which you can see in the photo he sent in, as when you use special boards it doesn't record your times), and I didn't win! grrr-argh! At least on their next challenge they have specified no Rocket boards!!! And I've already got a GOD-Like time on this level!

:)
Thu 12/02/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I've been subscribed to both NOM and NGC for so many years that I just can't get myself to stop getting them!

Thu 12/02/04 at 23:08
Regular
Have decided to stop getting NOM now.

It's good in some respects, but really quite appaling... if that makes any sense. Just gamesTM for me from now on then.
Thu 12/02/04 at 19:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cooky wrote:
> tphi wrote:
> Key-rings, magnets and blow-up toys.. NOM really are pulling out all
> the stops..
>
> Was a free Smash Brothers CD last issue, which was pretty good
> actually!
>
> :D

Yeh I have the tracks off that.. dissapointing it's not the actual game music tho. Just some orchestra. Although you do get to hear all the Jap punters clapping merrily along to the last track.
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:27
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
got my copy this morning from the newsagent, the magnets are quite good, better free gifts than the mountain of crappy paperback tips books most magazines have anyway.
Wed 11/02/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Unbeliever wrote:
> Hmmm...I stopped buying NOM when Mean Machines split into two...

I've been subscribed for millions of years, so it's hard to try and stop the collection...

Wed 11/02/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
tphi wrote:
> Key-rings, magnets and blow-up toys.. NOM really are pulling out all
> the stops..

Was a free Smash Brothers CD last issue, which was pretty good actually!

:D
Wed 11/02/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I never buy a mag on the strength of its' free stuff. That's just budget.
Wed 11/02/04 at 23:31
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Key-rings, magnets and blow-up toys.. NOM really are pulling out all the stops..

But then saying that all NGC has had recently has been tips books, tips books and goddamn more tips books..
Wed 11/02/04 at 23:25
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hmmm...I stopped buying NOM when Mean Machines split into two...

*thinks for a moment*

Good lord, that was over ten years ago!
Wed 11/02/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Oh!

Justs looked on the back pagem you get a free kryring of a NES pad in the next issue!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.