GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Water Temple on Ocarina of Time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Thu 12/02/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Now THAT was a bast of a dungeon!
Fri 13/02/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Every time I attack Dark Link he keeps shouting "MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD" at me. Which is frightening.
Fri 13/02/04 at 08:04
"The Will of D."
maddmun wrote:
> Dark Link was hard the first time I fought him.
> Then I discovered that he's defencless against Dins Fie, so I used
> that when he got near until he was dead.
> Simple.

Absolutely, and whenever i planned to go into the water temple I always kept a spare bottle full of the green potion so I could finish him off without running out of magic.

I think my favoruite dungeon was the Spirit temple, absoloutely great.
Fri 13/02/04 at 03:03
Regular
Dark Link was hard the first time I fought him.
Then I discovered that he's defencless against Dins Fie, so I used that when he got near until he was dead.
Simple.
Thu 12/02/04 at 19:06
"period drama"
The Dark Link fight ruled muchly. Well, the bit beforehand, in the spooky room.
The actual fight was stupidly easy.

Although I heard everywhere else it was really hard : P
Because I had the Biggorn's Sword?
He just didn't do anything - just let me hit him.
Thu 12/02/04 at 12:09
Regular
For sheer atmosphere I'd go for the Forest Temple. Aaaarrgh! The twisted corridor!
Thu 12/02/04 at 12:04
Regular
Spirit and shadow ruled....

Water was so damn crap.
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Water Temple - There was always one key I couldn't find, and Dark Link was a bug*er a lot of the time.

Spirit Temple = Best. I just love the Gerudo area.
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I didn't think the Water Temple was too bad, personally.

The worst part was the fact that you couldn't swin (unlike in a Super Mario game). Therefore, when you needed to go up-or-down through water, it was, literaly, just as case of `sink-or-swinŽ (...or "rise", to the surface).

I hated the Shadown Temple, though. That music really gave me the creeps! :S And, whenever something suddenly moved or jumped-out - AAGH! :)
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:08
Regular
Shadow Temple is easily the best.
Thu 12/02/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I want that in game soundtrack! The amount of times I got hypnotised by the Forest Temple...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.