GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I seriously didn't expect that!!! (spoilers contained)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kirby's Dreamland'.
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:51
Regular
Bits of the original Game Boy Kirby game in Nightmare in Dreamland! I want to play the original again now!
Thu 12/02/04 at 19:31
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> 24 starts on Sky One tonight, I've seen the first 11 episdoes, it's
> the best series so far :)

Indeed, especially when *SPOILERS*

Kim dies. :D
Thu 12/02/04 at 18:13
Regular
And if Rickoss reads this - Kirby hasn't always had the power to steal his foe's abilities. :D
Thu 12/02/04 at 16:57
Regular
Admittedly, I could have put the game title in the topic title, but still, I think my point stands about the fact that if you didn't want to read any spoilers, you wouldn't have taken the risk in coming in here.
Thu 12/02/04 at 16:57
Regular
Admittedly, I could have put the game title in the topic title, but still, I think my point stands about the fact that if you didn't want to read any spoilers, you wouldn't have taken the risk in coming in here.
Thu 12/02/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
24 starts on Sky One tonight, I've seen the first 11 episdoes, it's the best series so far :)
Thu 12/02/04 at 14:31
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Yeah, it's like having a topic called "Warning - spoilers!" on a TV forum... somebody might think, well I've already seen Buffy so no harm, click the link and find you tell them the end to '24'.
Thu 12/02/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I think game title should have been included in the Subject line Edgy or it is a bit "vague"

I like th NTSC way of doing spoilers, you can put white text onto the white background then drag over it to highlight it if you want to read it :)
Thu 12/02/04 at 13:13
Regular
Indeed.
Thu 12/02/04 at 13:11
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Well if you find nobody reads the topic because nobody knows what you might be trying to spoil for them, then you know why.
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:56
Regular
I gave a warning that the topic contained spoilers - if you didn't want to see any spoilers, why come in here in the first place?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.