GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Plea For Calm - by er-no"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/08/01 at 15:13
Regular
Sorry, that title may have spoke a little harsh but I have just witnessed in the last few hours the quality of the forums drop below anything I have ever seen!

We have people forming groups and gangs to protect others, we have people screaming because someone has said some honest opinions in the past.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT EVERYONE IS ALLOWED AN OPINION! GRIX HAS HIS OPINION! TONY HAS HIS OPINION! HELL EVEN I HAVE MY OPINION!

Stop this crap, the defaming of the forum is beginning and it needs to stop, it was picking up a month ago and now I see the FOG is getting Cloudy!

Look, I know many of you don't like notables or the ranking system, but I am one of those notables and I don't see myself above anyone else and I treat everyone as an equal.

Come on Guys.
Sort it.
er-no
Mon 13/08/01 at 13:40
"possibly impossible"
Well, looks like I picked the wrong weekend not to have a computer, doesn't it!

Back now and faster than ever (as my MSN tag name suggests) ISDN is about the fastest it's going to get around my way at the moment and I can't afford anything more anyway.
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:28
Regular
It wasn't supposed to be like this!

I have only just found out what occured here today and i am ashamed of what i was invovled in. I am sorry to everyone hurt in the occurences of the day that shouldnt of happened.

It was meant to liven the Forums up but not like this.
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:24
Regular
"everyone says it"
Seifer wrote:
> You've not only missed a fight, but you missed a war!
But then some
> people were left to calm people down, unfortunatly I was one of the
> unlucky ones who got left with a clear up job!

Yes... it was a kinda War!
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:54
You've not only missed a fight, but you missed a war!
But then some people were left to calm people down, unfortunatly I was one of the unlucky ones who got left with a clear up job!
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
What the HELL has been going on today??

Did I miss a fight?? Damn. :D
Sun 12/08/01 at 21:39
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I've been working hard everyday since Thursday (with no bloomin' internet line ATM) so I'm blissifully unaware what's happening, though I think everyone needs a distraction from the fussin' and a fuedin'

Ermmm... free surgery all round?
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:38
Regular
"everyone says it"
TheMorrigan wrote:
> er-no, what really is going on that is so life threatning and
> serious? Nothing!
Just some Childish Antics that will fizzle
> away.
If Everybody ignores them, whats the problem?
Dont be so
> serious and silly.

shuurruup
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:12
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
er-no, what really is going on that is so life threatning and serious? Nothing!
Just some Childish Antics that will fizzle away.
If Everybody ignores them, whats the problem?
Dont be so serious and silly.
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:11
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Just don't have you added, want to talk to you - [email protected] if you would.
Sun 12/08/01 at 17:10
why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.