GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:17
Regular
"The Reunion is Here"
I don't know if I've put thins in the right place but...

Does any one know anything about Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. I've seen a trailer. But I realy want to know if it will get released in the UK.
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:17
Regular
"The Reunion is Here"
I don't know if I've put thins in the right place but...

Does any one know anything about Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. I've seen a trailer. But I realy want to know if it will get released in the UK.
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Monochromatic"
this subject already exist's look around for it
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
No idea about a UK release, wouldn't like to say either way to be honest, having said that Namco recently decided to translate two previously Japan only titles to the UK market solely for the Gamecube. If someone like Namco is willing to do that then Squaresoft should bring Advent Children to the UK in some form or another.
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:35
"period drama"
They'd be stupid not to.
I can't imagine how much money they'll make from it.
Fri 13/02/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
On the other hand the Final Fantasy film was not well received here despite the fact that, IMO, it was great.
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Belldandy wrote:
> On the other hand the Final Fantasy film was not well received here
> despite the fact that, IMO, it was great.

apart from the impressive visuals it was one of the worst film's' i've ever gone to see.
Sat 14/02/04 at 09:56
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Why? I mean visuals are really what a lot (not all) films are about. Story was decent enough as well.
Sat 14/02/04 at 14:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
as far as i know, Advent Children WILL be getting a translation, but it's a straight-to-DVD movie so there's no issue of box office returns. either way, i'm sure a fan-titled version would appear soon enough....
Tue 17/02/04 at 02:19
Regular
"what?"
ok, I'm a canadian here, maybe this ff7:advent children hasn't been released here yet or whatever but would someone mind telling me what the hell it is.
Tue 17/02/04 at 02:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
it's a film of what happened after ff7

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.