GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driver 3 For P.C.?!?!?!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Fri 13/02/04 at 20:36
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
Hey everyone im hearing alot of things about Driver 3, some people say its not going to come out for pc and others say it is, can someone please just say the damn truth and the date of it coming out....

Thnx
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Shamza wrote:
> For all the info you need on DRIV3R and other games please visit
> www.rb-games.tk

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

....Nah
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:20
Regular
"X-BOX...a new world"
For all the info you need on DRIV3R and other games please visit www.rb-games.tk
Sat 14/02/04 at 13:33
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think the release for Driver 3 on the consoles has slipped to somewhere like June. Don't if it's true or not, but it wouldn't suprise me. As of yet the PC version has no release date, so don't expect it until a few months after the console release.

In the meantime you could enjoy the conversion of True Crime: Streets of LA, but from what I hear it's a poor substitute for GTA. I personally can't wait for Mafia 2 althoug details on that game are as rare as a fixed release date for Driver 3.
Sat 14/02/04 at 13:05
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
so whats the date of it coming out for the consoles?
Fri 13/02/04 at 23:28
Regular
"dont like me bite m"
driv3r is coming but pc owners gotta wait a bit longer than consoles
Fri 13/02/04 at 20:36
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
Hey everyone im hearing alot of things about Driver 3, some people say its not going to come out for pc and others say it is, can someone please just say the damn truth and the date of it coming out....

Thnx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.