GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1000 days old today (the belated Birthday Celebrations of the German Dude)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/02/04 at 11:33
Regular
WOO

I've joined the elite band of people who've survived 1000 Days on the good old SR forums *wipes tear from eye*

:D

I would've made this post on General chat, but seeing as I've spent about 90% of my time on the Nintendo forums, I thought it'd be better to post it here.

Still, can't believe it's been 1000 days (just over 2 and half years) on here. I've seen A LOT of people come and go (and never to return), but there are still a few who've always been here (notably Cooky). And apart from the colour change and slight revamp to these forums a month or two ago, these forums haven't changed a bit (apart from the tear jerking departures of the Pokemon and GTA: Vice City forums).

My names also changed a couple of times, from Angel Sent From Hell when I first joined, to the numerous festive variations of Auf Deutsch [Christmas Deutsch, New Years Deutsch, and Auf Deutschtm when my name got stolen] :D

Anyhoo, long may these forums live and hopefully, I'll still be posting here in another 999 Days time. Also, thanks to all the great people here who've made being on these forums so great, and thanks to SR for mainting the high standards of these forums, and for the Gameadays (although I've only got one, I was chuffed to get it)

All that's left to say now really is:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME

Sat 14/02/04 at 19:08
Regular
Happy birthday you big transvestite ;^)
Sat 14/02/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Didn't SR at one point have loads of different forums for LOADS of different games?

I could be just loosing my marbles, but I thought they did at some point.

:S
Sat 14/02/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Plate of glue"
... So it should be in the Archive ...
Sat 14/02/04 at 17:50
Regular
It was only there for about a month
Sat 14/02/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Plate of glue"
There is not a GTA forum in the archive. You all lie!

:cLb
Sat 14/02/04 at 17:35
Regular
tphi wrote:
> The GTA forum's departure made me smile, personally.
>
> But that's beside the point. Many happy returns.
>
> Now where's my cake?

Lol, I don't think I ever posted in either.

*throws cake at tphi's face*

Sat 14/02/04 at 13:31
Regular
oops what the heck am i on about :\
Sat 14/02/04 at 13:31
Regular
Heh 100 days till im 2000.. crazy how long i've been here though.
Sat 14/02/04 at 13:11
Regular
Happy Birthday! I was 1000 days old about 28 days ago.
Sat 14/02/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Welldone again mate!

Nice to see people who put in the long yardage and stick with the forums!

Let's hope we're all still around in another 1000 days!

:)

p.s. Mandy fwooooor, Lucy miiiiiing!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.