GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VietCong!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Vietcong'.
Sat 14/02/04 at 13:08
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
The new vietcong is on its way!
What do you lot think of this game?

VietCong
Vietcong: Purple Haze
Vietcong: First Alpha

http://www.vietcong-game.com/us/index.html
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> cipro wrote:
> purple haze is nothing more than the orginal game and expansion
> bundled together.
>
> You mean we don't even get Jimi hendrix with it?

Unfortunately not, I heard there was a problem with mass cloning of a dead rockstar, apparently it’s unethical. Damn hippie talk if you ask me. Still, the game does come with a few of his songs so it’s not a complete loss.
Sat 14/02/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
cipro wrote:
> purple haze is nothing more than the orginal game and expansion bundled > together.

You mean we don't even get Jimi hendrix with it?
Sat 14/02/04 at 13:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Great game, I'm getting Purple Haze to review but it isn't a new game. First Alpha is the expansion pack to Vietcong and purple haze is nothing more than the orginal game and expansion bundled together. Great game non the less, and I here the expansion contains missions that better those in the orignal game, so I'm looking forward to it.
Sat 14/02/04 at 13:08
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
The new vietcong is on its way!
What do you lot think of this game?

VietCong
Vietcong: Purple Haze
Vietcong: First Alpha

http://www.vietcong-game.com/us/index.html

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.