GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A little help with Zelda :TWW please...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sat 14/02/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm fighting the boss in the 'Gods Tower/Temple/Whatever' and I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do.

The boss is like some kind of big machine, with 2 massive hands and a floating head. On each hand is an eye, which I have been hitting with arrows, and it does have some kind of effect, but I've it them countless times and they just seem to regain their energy after a short time.

So if anyone knows which boss I'm talking about, a few tips would be helpful.

Ta.
Thu 19/02/04 at 18:17
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
It's a classic. Just been 'below the sea' for the second time in my second file, and it's simply superb!

I love Zelda!
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:14
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Owen wrote:
> Anyway great game, roll on the sequel to it (if there is one)....

There's a new game in production, it uses the same game engine but it won't necessarily be cell shaded - which is good news to most but I didn't mind the look of The Wind Waker so I'm not bothered.
Thu 19/02/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Just completed it! Had it nearly a year (bought the USA version Last March) so slow at games! Great ending, Great Game. I somehow got really into the last 30 minutes of the game, like i never have done before with Wind Waker (don't know why) i was glued to my TV!

Whoever said the game was short in my opinion was wrong. Thinking back with what you had to do, go to the fortress, save your sister etc.. and find those stupid trifore shards made this quite a long game for me! it seems like i've been playing it forever (and to set the record straight i haven't been playing it daily since last March, i had a gap of around 3-4 months without playing it! However that's still quite a long time to complete it! lol)

Anyway great game, roll on the sequel to it (if there is one)....
Sat 14/02/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I had a read through 'Galacticadramons'(sp?) walkthrough and it was very useful, and I've gotten past that stage now. Thanks for the help though.

This game just gets better and better. I sat from 9PM last night until 5AM this morning playing it, without a break. It's a life stealer.

:)
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If I remember correctly, you have to shoot the eyes on the hands and when both are down the main bit will move towards you. Shoot the main bit with an arrow and the mouth should open up. Throw a bomb in there to get a hit. Repeat until you win.
Sat 14/02/04 at 16:02
Regular
I think you have to use light arrows then attack the head after shooting down both, although I can't remember fully.
Sat 14/02/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm fighting the boss in the 'Gods Tower/Temple/Whatever' and I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do.

The boss is like some kind of big machine, with 2 massive hands and a floating head. On each hand is an eye, which I have been hitting with arrows, and it does have some kind of effect, but I've it them countless times and they just seem to regain their energy after a short time.

So if anyone knows which boss I'm talking about, a few tips would be helpful.

Ta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.