GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire'.
Sat 14/02/04 at 19:23
Regular
Does Anyone Know How To Beat The Pokemon League Gym Leaders Really Easy With Sceptile,Seaking,(Egg),Makuhita,Tropius & Sharpedo?

Plz Reply To This
Thu 19/02/04 at 23:25
Regular
"pro evo fan"
need help here with somthing,ive got the sapphire version of the game and ive beat all 8 gyms beat the elite four,caught all 3 regis, kyogre, rayquaza and latias, and ive herd if you get an eon ticket you can trvael to the southern island and catch latios the other legendary pokemon ive got an eon ticket but dont no how to travel to the souhtern island,
ive changed the thing round in petalbug city so it says "MYSTERY EVENT IS EXCITING" but from then on im stuck wot??? :(
Thu 19/02/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
First train your Pokemon hard and get them up to around level 60-70.Teach Sharpedo dive or surf and teach Tropius fly.Put the egg in the storage system for it is no use.Another idea would be to catch Groundon,use the masterball if you have too.Groundon is unbeatable at level 70.He gains experience quite quickly too.Sell all your useless items and re-challenge other trainers and get lots of money so you can buy lots of hyperpotions,revives and items which help your pokemon in battle.
Mon 16/02/04 at 17:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> Does it actually make much of difference which Version he has?

Not unless he only wants to talk to convince the guy into trading opposite version Pokémon. Cunning indeed.
Sun 15/02/04 at 18:16
Regular
Does it actually make much of difference which Version he has?
Sun 15/02/04 at 17:19
Regular
tezdude wrote:
> Does Anyone Know How To Beat The Pokemon League Gym Leaders Really
> Easy With Sceptile,Seaking,(Egg),Makuhita,Tropius & Sharpedo?
>
> Plz Reply To This

Do you have sappire or ruby? Reply, then we'll talk.
Sun 15/02/04 at 12:34
Regular
tphi wrote:
> I'd Train Up If I Were You. That's The Only Way To Beat Them.

Cunning.
Sun 15/02/04 at 12:30
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'd Train Up If I Were You. That's The Only Way To Beat Them.

OK?
Sun 15/02/04 at 12:23
Regular
That's harsh.

Nah mate haven't got the game yet.
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Have You Been Able To Catch A Mootoo Yet Coz He Iz Da Hardest Man Rocks!

[lol]
Sat 14/02/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Teal'c"
Aha. Ahahaha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.