GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"make money"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/02/04 at 22:44
Regular
"loopy"
>HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $60,000!!!!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Ah it's this old trick again, where you aparntly send a 'Dollor' to six adresses I eventually make 60K. I'm sure there's more to it than that, but who cares but the gullable and the stupid?
Sun 15/02/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Kingy2000 wrote:
> he just wants a word count, check it now, and he has put this in at
> least 3 of our forums. the term "get a life" springs to
> mind.

I think it's more likely he wants to make some money...

> still, if thats how he chooses to spend his valentines so be it....

I was helpful twice on separate occasions so I'm thinking mine was well spent *Smug*. Unfortunately one time wasn't actually helpful... but we'll not talk about that.
Sun 15/02/04 at 02:13
Regular
goodbye
Sun 15/02/04 at 00:31
Regular
Haha...no point in doing this to get a word count since he's going to get banned.
Sat 14/02/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Nice Knowing You"
he just wants a word count, check it now, and he has put this in at least 3 of our forums. the term "get a life" springs to mind.

still, if thats how he chooses to spend his valentines so be it....
Sat 14/02/04 at 23:05
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
Lol to say the truth i didnt bother reading all this junk..
i started reading the first 2 lines and made the rest up my self lmao..
Hey dude get a life man dont waste ur time with these kind of trash.
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I think he's doomed his own scheme by failing to notice nobody wants to read a 3 mile long solid block of text.
Sat 14/02/04 at 22:44
Regular
"A man with a stick"
>HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $60,000!!!!!! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Ah it's this old trick again, where you aparntly send a 'Dollor' to six adresses I eventually make 60K. I'm sure there's more to it than that, but who cares but the gullable and the stupid?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.