GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Info please on MSN Vista Premium & works 8.5"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/02/07 at 16:55
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
Hi,

I am very soon to buy a new laptop the one I'm looking at has a free, (usually £150 to buy) update from MCE 2005 to Vista Premium, is this any good ??

Laptop also comes with Works 8.5, have been to MSN website NO details on programs included, ie: word, excell etc. Has anyone got a list of whats included or will I have to shell out to bring this up to speed with another purchase of office 200?.

In the words of Mark & Lard - ex Radio 1 (sadly missed), IS IT WORTH OWT ??

Thanks, Dan
Fri 02/02/07 at 17:26
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
Thanks Hmmm...

That's a surprise (not) I have to pay out for yet another version of MS office !!!.

I have office 2000 which is paid for & still using on home pc will put this on laptop 'IF' vista will accept such a retrograde version.

Dan
Fri 02/02/07 at 17:19
"Are you sure?"
I would have thought ALL new PC's should have Vista loaded from now.

MS Works won't have any MS Office products - you need MS Office for that ;¬)

For details of MS Works [URL]http://www.microsoft.com/products/works/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=002[/URL]

Hope that helps...
Fri 02/02/07 at 16:55
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
Hi,

I am very soon to buy a new laptop the one I'm looking at has a free, (usually £150 to buy) update from MCE 2005 to Vista Premium, is this any good ??

Laptop also comes with Works 8.5, have been to MSN website NO details on programs included, ie: word, excell etc. Has anyone got a list of whats included or will I have to shell out to bring this up to speed with another purchase of office 200?.

In the words of Mark & Lard - ex Radio 1 (sadly missed), IS IT WORTH OWT ??

Thanks, Dan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.