GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And here it is.... I rock."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 04:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
http://web.archive.org/web/20030721012713/ www.er-no.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=58

Delete the - I know some of you are unaware and will complain the link won't work :P

I managed to find that on the archive website. I was right, and you all doubted me, well.. I think a few of your held true and said 'yay', but most said 'nay'.

Hmmm, what else do I know?

I'll keep saying it - Microtendo.

;)
www.er-no.com is now more internet related to funny stuff, but I will report on the stuff I have for facts on Microsoft and Nintendo together, there is quite a bit :D Join up and make me happy! I'll make it worth your while. heh :P
Mon 16/02/04 at 10:28
Regular
"everyone says it"
maddmun wrote:
> Why do you insist on calling it Microtendo?
> It'll be called "The games software department of Microsoft:
> Nintendo"

Don't care what you say.

Nintendosoft.
Mon 16/02/04 at 02:09
Regular
Why do you insist on calling it Microtendo?
It'll be called "The games software department of Microsoft: Nintendo"
Sun 15/02/04 at 23:39
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> tphi wrote:
> Thought for a minute there er-no you were going to confirm
> Microtendo.. you had me worried :)
>
> Worried? Why Microtendo would kick ar$e.

*is violently sick*

It would be a pollution of all I hold dear.
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:59
Regular
"everyone says it"
tphi wrote:

Not yet. :P
Sun 15/02/04 at 12:25
Regular
tphi wrote:

Worried? Why Microtendo would kick ar$e.
Sun 15/02/04 at 12:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Thought for a minute there er-no you were going to confirm Microtendo.. you had me worried :)
Sun 15/02/04 at 12:20
Regular
Has it been confirmed Nintendo are working on Goldeneye 2? They really, really should, give Free Radical te original game engine, get them to add the secrets Rare left out, add a few levels and it shall be perfect.

Otherwise it'll suck.
Sun 15/02/04 at 11:49
Regular
Didn't I give you an article to put up about Goldeneye 2 ages ago.
Sun 15/02/04 at 08:09
Regular
"This game will sell faster than sex if all prostitutes were clean, free and Britney Spears."

Well put.
Sun 15/02/04 at 04:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
http://web.archive.org/web/20030721012713/ www.er-no.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=58

Delete the - I know some of you are unaware and will complain the link won't work :P

I managed to find that on the archive website. I was right, and you all doubted me, well.. I think a few of your held true and said 'yay', but most said 'nay'.

Hmmm, what else do I know?

I'll keep saying it - Microtendo.

;)
www.er-no.com is now more internet related to funny stuff, but I will report on the stuff I have for facts on Microsoft and Nintendo together, there is quite a bit :D Join up and make me happy! I'll make it worth your while. heh :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.