GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dean Malenko Announces Retirement"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 15:40
Regular
Dean Malenko announced his retirement from wrestling last night at the Brian Pillman Memorial Show (whatever that is). Apparently the announcement was a surprise to most in attendance. Malenko will, however, continue to work with the WWF as a road agent and trainer.

I think its sad to see him go, as he was a terrific technical wrassler. He put on a great match against Scottie Too Hottie at Backlash 2000.
Sat 01/09/01 at 09:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
what in the blue hell is cr*p old smash wrestling. is that ur gang bang club or sumfin? now please just get lost.
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:12
Regular
Is English to hard for you Raw Is Jericho, didn't you see what Jet has wrote and others.

Ok nice and Slowly so you can understand RIJ: G-E-T L-O-S-T.

Got that.
Fri 31/08/01 at 21:05
Regular
"One More Chance"
please get lost.
Fri 31/08/01 at 20:35
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
Mouldy Cheese, you are entitled to an opinion, but don't call me a mark. I know a good wrestler when i see one, and I don't rate Malenko as high as the other original Radicalz.
Fri 31/08/01 at 19:22
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Raw is Jericho wrote:
> Knowone cares about Malenko. He bores the h*ll out of everyone and
> he is talented but very boring and ever did much 4 the WWF. Again
> another pointless topic!

Christ, am I really going to have to point out to everyone that this kid is a mark?

RIJ, have you never watched WCW or ECW? Have you never thought that the only reason some wrestlers are 'boring' is because you have never seen them in a lengthly match?
Fri 31/08/01 at 19:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
Hey listen here RIJ wasent it you who said this forum was crap and that you were going to a better site? What happened? Is it that you relized how crap smashwrestling was? Or have you just come crawling back? Either way GO HOME we dont want you!
Fri 31/08/01 at 19:12
Regular
"ECW-DUB! ECW-DUB!"
Knowone cares about Malenko. He bores the h*ll out of everyone and he is talented but very boring and ever did much 4 the WWF. Again another pointless topic!
Sun 12/08/01 at 02:21
i hate it when i dont know if wrestlers leave like with gangrel and goldust (i now hes wcw now). im not really a fan of malenkos but was a few years ago when he was a horsemen.
Sat 11/08/01 at 18:34
Regular
"|8-- )I'm gone |8--"
YEa,he should go out so people know about it.I was thinkin bout a topic about this. So many wrestlers have been fired and we dont know why,well,why cant the wwf just put a storyline so they dont dissapear and we know how it happened????
Sat 11/08/01 at 18:24
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Its a pity 98% of WWF viewers are never even gonna know he's gone.

They should have someone beat him into retireing or something at Summerslam. Have Austin or Booker T injure him for life, just to make them even more hated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.