GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Noteable election in the FOG - Make yourself heard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 14:03
Regular
As some of you may know, the next noteable election is coming up very soon (August 19th, in fact).

Is anyone here running for noteable? Because if so you may get my vote - I want to vote for someone in the WWF forum because I don't go to the FOG anymore, although I used to every night.

If no-one is running, then i'll just vote for whichever of you I like best.
Sun 12/08/01 at 02:35
IB ill vote for you again.
Sat 11/08/01 at 19:29
Regular
Oh right Quicksilver
Sat 11/08/01 at 19:26
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
bouncerboy wrote:
> Remember you was a newbie once Quicksilver. I not annoy ya mate as
> long as ya don't annoy me

Actually BB, I think you made a mistake in that last post. I techniqally (sp) was never a Newbie. How is that though??? No I wasn't here before the stats system was in place, there is in fact a much more complicated answer to the question at hand.

What happened was I joint the site, after a few days people began to comment on the fact that after about 5 days I was still a JAT. This continued for about two weeks, me being a JAT. After about 7 days I had the right stats to be a regular, unfortunately I never became a regular because of the JAT problem. This problem wasn't sorted until AFTER the new 21 days rule was in place. That meant, when the problem was solved I was forced to be a Newbie even after having the correct stats for the REgular status.

So although I was a Newbie for a while, I was not techniqaly (sp) one.

(;o|
Sat 11/08/01 at 19:13
Regular
Remember you was a newbie once Quicksilver. I not annoy ya mate as long as ya don't annoy me
Sat 11/08/01 at 19:11
Regular
Oh....hang on you are a Newbie as well BB...ah well never mind i will have to give you a whooping too. NAh I wouldn't do that to you mate. Well not unless you annoy me which you haven't.

(;o|
Sat 11/08/01 at 19:10
Regular
bouncerboy wrote:
> Well Boxster needs sorting out

Boxster WILL be sorted out, I can assure you BB. Don't worry I am sure BIG FAT NEWBIE KILLER will sort him out *i.e ME*

(;o|

p.s I am not fat by the way, just a phrase.
Sat 11/08/01 at 18:49
Regular
"|8-- )I'm gone |8--"
I said a post after that that we got rid of him..Take a look MJ.Me and you whooped that forum.I did it on this forum as well though.

He banned me,He paid!!

|8-- \
Sat 11/08/01 at 18:45
Regular
Kh@zar wrote:
> Yea well, i sorted him out and he left.Good job huh |8- )

"Oi Joe, you forgetting about someone, your whooping buddy?" Says MJ.

"Oh yeah I forgot MJ, thanks for reminding me. Jet helped too." replies Khazar.

"Not Jet me you twa........" MJ gets cut short.

"Yeah and MJ."

I say you all vote for me, come on you know you all want to.......whats that??? You don't? That doesn't seemright...ah well.

(;o|
Sat 11/08/01 at 18:42
Regular
"|8-- )I'm gone |8--"
Well, PB hasnt been on FOG lately.He is about 69th in the last 30 days posters.I know he had alot of contribution but maybe...wait..Its your vote,I just feel elft out because i cant.Vote PB ant,Ur call.
Sat 11/08/01 at 18:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
Vote for me to be Notable Notable!! :D

Anyway, everyoneis running for Notable-it's just some are taking it more seriously than others.

Me?? I'v voting for pb-sorry guys, but he is an ace poster.

Also, it needs to be someone who visits FOG every night, which most of you don't do. Sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.