GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I WANT TONY HAWKS!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 13:22
Regular
I really want tony hawks for the N64,either one or two i will pay well for it,message here if you have it or email [email protected] do they need expansion paks?
Cheers
Sun 19/08/01 at 15:54
Regular
Yeah I think that was a preview of the American version.
Sun 19/08/01 at 15:51
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
N64 magazine said it was a few weeks back and did a preview on it.
Your'e probablt right though because iv'e heard nothing since so it might be doing a dissapearing act like THPS 1. :D
Sun 19/08/01 at 15:45
Regular
Its not is it, I think its only being released in America and Japan, don't forget that Nintendo hate the European market.
Sun 19/08/01 at 15:43
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Sladey wrote:
> Is the second one being released over here?

Yes it is Iv'e seen pictures in N64 magazine so methinks it will be released over here.
Sun 19/08/01 at 14:44
Regular
You will only find it second hand try lookin in GAME and EB.
Sun 19/08/01 at 12:53
I cant find it newhere :(

Ne1 know some reliable sites where i could buy it?
Sun 19/08/01 at 10:51
Regular
Its much slower, you play it in 2 player its like playing in slow motion. Its also slower in Single Player.
Sun 19/08/01 at 10:45
Regular
"<];o)"
The N64 version of Tony Hawks is in no way slower than the PSX version I can guarantee you. I have the N64 version and have played the PSX one just as much. The N64 one if anything is faster than the PSX one. Also added onto this the N64 version has no loading times, something I am sure we would all agree is better. Another problem in the PSX version is how the game loads in the tricks half way through your jump. It sort of stops half way through, thats something I really notice if I pay them both within a short time. The only downside to the N64 version is that there is no blood, doesn't really make a difference obviously and that some of the songs on it are different. Although I still think that the N64 version is much better.

(;o|
Sun 19/08/01 at 09:37
Regular
"DS..."
i doubt it very much, due to the publishers taking the first one off the shelves, but there will be tony hawks 3 on the gamecube, hopefully and it promises to be the biggest and best tony hawks yet, with more tricks and better graphics and a whole lot more!
slik !_!
Sat 18/08/01 at 23:12
Is the second one being released over here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.