GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Sims Bustin Out- Help needed!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims : Bustin Out'.
Mon 16/02/04 at 16:01
Regular
"easternpromise"
Hi, i have been looking at cheats for Sims Bustin out on the PS2, but it tells me on the all to press L3 or R3 on the joypad... i can only see L1,L2,R1,R2 on my sony joypad... am i missing something as i would really like to use this cheat..... thanks
Wed 18/02/04 at 21:21
Regular
the r3 and l3 buttons are the analog sticks but press them in when you enter a cheat!
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:37
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Thanks for that. It dont sound like it has changed much from the other games, did you leave your hosue and go the club or what ever your allowed to do outside your house??

Leaving your house was ment to be the big thing on this game.
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:36
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Ifrit wrote:
> I'd love it if someone gave me a revew of the game, i played the sims
> awhile back and thought it was pretty good, I got right into it, so
> I'd like some feedback on this new one they got out. Thanks.

Isnt there any reviews on the review section of the site, but i would also like a review for this game to put on my website
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:55
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Finally played this last night, not bad at all, took me a little while to get the hang of moving the camera view around and also getting used to which controls did what.

Also getting yourself sorted with moods and needs of your sim took a while, loads of stuff to do, buy, interact with etc etc.

I've only managed to get to another house, got a job, been promoted and completed quite a few goals, obviously these are pretty easy at this stage and will progress to harder levels as the game goes on.

Maybe worth renting for a weekend and seeing whether you like it or not, fortunately I've been able to borrow it :)

Oh and one other thing, it takes up 1412kb on your memory card which if you've only got one and have quite a few games saved, could mean you can't play it until you've cleared space on the card :(
Tue 17/02/04 at 08:31
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Didn't get a chance to play it last night - but I "borrowed it" this morning, will have a look tonight and hopefully give you some feedback :)
Tue 17/02/04 at 02:09
Regular
"what?"
I'd love it if someone gave me a revew of the game, i played the sims awhile back and thought it was pretty good, I got right into it, so I'd like some feedback on this new one they got out. Thanks.
Mon 16/02/04 at 17:42
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
My girlfriends daughter has it, unfortunately she hasn't got round to playing it yet .... plus I also think that she maybe a little too young for the game. From what I've read it's a bit risque in places - I might have a go on it first and see what it's like.

I'll let you know :)
Mon 16/02/04 at 17:33
Regular
"^^^New Online Arcad"
Is that sims game any good, im considering buying it and wanna see what you think
Mon 16/02/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
L3 and R3 are the microswitches on your left and right control sticks, press them down and this is the button they are talking about.

Welcome to the forums :)
Mon 16/02/04 at 16:01
Regular
"easternpromise"
Hi, i have been looking at cheats for Sims Bustin out on the PS2, but it tells me on the all to press L3 or R3 on the joypad... i can only see L1,L2,R1,R2 on my sony joypad... am i missing something as i would really like to use this cheat..... thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.