GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Rather "Spiffing" Final Fantasy X-2 Item"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
After seeing one of these on eBay I tried to track down a place still selling them.

What is it?

Final Fantasy X-2 Guide book by Bradygames. Boring eh? Ah but, and this is the good bit, the limited edition version comes with an exclusive slipcase with some rather great art of Yuna on the front and the three main characters on the inside, and it comes with an exclusive 100 page Final Fantasy X and X-2 art book. The guide itself has an exclusive cover, and there are three covers - Yuna, Rikku and Paine.

It's sold out all across the US and no site over here has bothered offering this limited edition version, except Amazon, who state it is out of print.

But, after an hour or so of searching, I found one place which has it, amazon Canada, where the rather nice exchange rate right now means the guide, and art book and slipcase, can be yours, and shipped to you by international courier (which means odds are you have the book for release day of the game) (there are cheaper alternatives if you want) for a measly $58 Canadian, or £23 shiny british pound coins. An excellent deal methinks;

http://www.amazon.ca /exec/obidos/ASIN/0744003504/701-3738805-2768347

(remove the space by 'ca')

SR don't sell this so they shouldn't mind - Amazon Canada won't ship games internationally.

On another note, never realised the UK£ to Canadian $ exchange rate was so favourable...
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
After seeing one of these on eBay I tried to track down a place still selling them.

What is it?

Final Fantasy X-2 Guide book by Bradygames. Boring eh? Ah but, and this is the good bit, the limited edition version comes with an exclusive slipcase with some rather great art of Yuna on the front and the three main characters on the inside, and it comes with an exclusive 100 page Final Fantasy X and X-2 art book. The guide itself has an exclusive cover, and there are three covers - Yuna, Rikku and Paine.

It's sold out all across the US and no site over here has bothered offering this limited edition version, except Amazon, who state it is out of print.

But, after an hour or so of searching, I found one place which has it, amazon Canada, where the rather nice exchange rate right now means the guide, and art book and slipcase, can be yours, and shipped to you by international courier (which means odds are you have the book for release day of the game) (there are cheaper alternatives if you want) for a measly $58 Canadian, or £23 shiny british pound coins. An excellent deal methinks;

http://www.amazon.ca /exec/obidos/ASIN/0744003504/701-3738805-2768347

(remove the space by 'ca')

SR don't sell this so they shouldn't mind - Amazon Canada won't ship games internationally.

On another note, never realised the UK£ to Canadian $ exchange rate was so favourable...
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Belldandy wrote:

> On another note, never realised the UK£ to Canadian $ exchange
> rate was so favourable...

Sure is, i only had to work for 3 months with pay just above minimum wage to get enough to last me 6 months in Canada. Don't even have to work, this is the good life :-D
Mon 16/02/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
what a shame then that ffx was rubbish
Mon 16/02/04 at 21:37
lalakersrule wrote:

>
> Sure is, i only had to work for 3 months with pay just above minimum
> wage to get enough to last me 6 months in Canada. Don't even have to
> work, this is the good life :-D

What's your job?
Mon 16/02/04 at 23:32
Regular
"You have a choice"
Flockhart wrote:
> what a shame then that ffx was rubbish

what was so rubbish about it? And If the exchange rate is so good, I might just start paying attention to my rich canadian uncle...heh...heh...heh...
Mon 16/02/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Icarus wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
>
>
> Sure is, i only had to work for 3 months with pay just above minimum
> wage to get enough to last me 6 months in Canada. Don't even have to
> work, this is the good life :-D
>
> What's your job?

I used to work for Royal Mail. Now i'm in Canada just relaxing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.