GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats fake and not fake in the WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/08/01 at 10:10
Regular
Here you can post what you know about WWF's biggest secrets.

WARNING! if you read this topic you probably will not want to watch any wrestling ever again. You have been warned.

I will start off,

Negative Points:

Hardcore matches weapons: The Trash can lids and trash cans themself are fake. They are very weak so they dint easily and thats why they are fake.

Tables: The tables like the trash cans are very weak and do not hurt when you go through one.

Flying body presses from top rope: When a superstar does a flying body press from the top rope, their opponent simply catches them and rolls over, thats if their not meant to catch them that is.

Planning: Before each match the wrestlers talk to someone that trained them about what to do. Like when to do your Finisher and stuff like that.

Microphone: Underneath each ring is a microphone to make the moves sound harder.

Positive Points:

But not all of WWF is fake. Like when Mick Foley falls off a cage, that really hurts! Some submissions really hurt like the Crippler Crossface.

Thats all from me what do you know?
Sun 12/08/01 at 02:06
a few f days ago i found out trish stratus's goodies are fake.
Sat 11/08/01 at 18:18
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
RawisAndy wrote:
> I doubt the crossface hurts unless you pull back really, really
> hard.
Imagine yourself lying down then put your head up as if you
> were in the crossface, would it hurt......no.

Remember the chickinwing your arm is put in. Thats what makes it much different from a normal Chinlock or something.
Sat 11/08/01 at 17:53
Regular
Yeah I know, by the way The Walls Of Jericho hurts really bad on big people.
Sat 11/08/01 at 17:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Oh alright then.

Just remembered Judgement day last year when Benoit put the crossface on Y2J and Jericho wouldn't tap out. I remember Jericho pulling Benoits hands down over his neck, probably because he was in the move for ages and it hurt him.

I think Y2J turned a bright red in that manoevere.
Sat 11/08/01 at 17:46
Regular
RawisAndy it really does hurt and he really does pull back. I've got a book and he actually says it himself
Sat 11/08/01 at 17:44
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I doubt the crossface hurts unless you pull back really, really hard.
Imagine yourself lying down then put your head up as if you were in the crossface, would it hurt......no.

Something like the Tarantula by Tajiri or the texas clover leaf might hurt.
Sat 11/08/01 at 17:42
Regular
I know he has to be very careful
Sat 11/08/01 at 17:38
Regular
"|8-- )I'm gone |8--"
WOW,neva new he could kill sumone.
Sat 11/08/01 at 17:09
Regular
Thats ok Chris
Sat 11/08/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Back in black"
bouncerboy wrote:
> Ib Wrote >The Crossface hurts.

Yes it does, it cuts off the
> blood circulation to the head and if he is not careful he could kill
> someone if he keeps it on too long

O, I never new that, I just thought it was exaggertated by JR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.