GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FFX had some lovely music moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 17/02/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I've managed to grab an mp3 of a track called 'Wandering Flame' ... lovely stuff.
Wed 18/02/04 at 11:59
Regular
": ("
go to buy.com and search for FFX soundtrack, it lets you listen to some of the songs.
Wed 18/02/04 at 11:43
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Yeah, it wasn't all by Nobuo Uematsu for a start. I do like it though, I listen to disc 4 of FFX when I'm drifting off to sleep.

FFVII is my favourite over all - flowers blooming in the church, the turks theme, one winged angel - all awesome!

FFVIII had some nice dramatic moments and I really love the Balamb Garden music. That and 'unrest' (which is different in game from the CD. There's an extra bass bit in the game.)

Has anyone heard the remix CD of FF music by 'the black mages'? It is amazing... it rocks! rocks to the chest!
Wed 18/02/04 at 11:32
Regular
"Notable"
FFX had nothing on FFVII music.
Wed 18/02/04 at 11:30
Regular
": ("
www.ffextreme.com

This is a pretty decent site if you want info on all the FF games.
Tue 17/02/04 at 18:16
"period drama"
FFX's overworld theme was quality.
I've started playing 8 again - I remember the music more than the game itself.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:47
Regular
"The Reunion is Here"
Final Fantasy VII boss fight music is the best in any Final Fantasy yet. Although the rest of the music is brilliant too.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:02
Regular
"You have a choice"
FF8 had the best music tough, Nobuo Uematsu hasn't quite matched that again. I even bought the FF8 soundrack for 35 quid!!!
Tue 17/02/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Then again, Final Fantasies always have had some almighty CHEESE moments too
Tue 17/02/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I've managed to grab an mp3 of a track called 'Wandering Flame' ... lovely stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.