GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Enrique's chica"
I just can't wait for the new Splinter Cell game to come out.I really enjoyed the first one.
Sat 28/02/04 at 09:38
Regular
Yeah, it is. Can't wait to get it and you're right, the option in Hitman 2 to be stealthy or just go around shooting everyone was top stuff. There was about 3-5 different ways of doing each mission, brilliance.
Sat 28/02/04 at 01:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Aye, hitman 2 certainly was a better game, mainly because it gave me a choice whether I wanted to be stealthy or just go about killing everyone. Hitman: Contracts is looking superb.
Fri 27/02/04 at 22:16
Regular
I prefered Hitman 2 to be honest. Splinter Cell didn't really do it for me.
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:32
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
ill check it out soon as possible.
Fri 27/02/04 at 15:42
Regular
"eat toast!"
isn't there a lock or key pad on the side of the gate (the right side)?
Thu 26/02/04 at 22:20
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
im stuck on a place where there's buildings around u and there's only 1 way to get out and thats locked iwth a big gate, there's like rectangle shaped woods liying on the floor and stuff...(i dont think thats enough info lol)
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
What bit are you stuck on?
Thu 26/02/04 at 12:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Can’t say I much cared for the original Splinter Cell, too slow. That’s what I don't like about stealth games (Bar Thief 2 which is the one exception) there's only so much I can take before 'Hiding Bodies' and 'looking through keyholes' looses it's gimmicky appeal.
Wed 25/02/04 at 20:33
Regular
"SolidSnakeSoner"
Hey i think splinter cells for ps2 was hard to control but for pc its damn easy im still stuck at the last level can any1 help....
Tue 17/02/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Enrique's chica"
I just can't wait for the new Splinter Cell game to come out.I really enjoyed the first one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.