GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X-2 Countdown......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Tue 17/02/04 at 22:59
Regular
": ("
There have been so many FF post lately, that i thought i would do one. So i came up with the countdown to X-2, basicly just chat about the game and what your gonna expect it to be like.
Tue 17/02/04 at 22:59
Regular
There have been so many FF post lately, that i thought i would do one. So i came up with the countdown to X-2, basicly just chat about the game and what your gonna expect it to be like.
Wed 18/02/04 at 22:16
"period drama"
Everyone's gonna be annoyed because it's not like other FFs.
But that's kinda the whole point.
And I respect Square for it.

But I have no money.
And unless I win GAD for today or yesterday, I won't be getting it for an age.
Wed 18/02/04 at 22:23
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I'm in the same boat as FFF.

That is, unless I get a job!

Or not.
Wed 18/02/04 at 22:38
"period drama"
Actually, we're in the exact same boat.

Picked up a job application form today.
Will I fill it in? Will I feck.
Wed 18/02/04 at 22:47
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
I'm a member on Gamefaqs (which is kinda like this site) and on there FFX-2 board (form) there's loads of people who come from the UK and have picked up there copy TODAY!! They all got there's from either GAME or Gamestation. As I've pre ordered it from Gamestation I need to phone them tomorrow to see whats going on.
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:20
Regular
WHOOOOH!
Im also in the same boat as you two, i had 40 quid in my bank and i spent 30 quid on preordering SOCOM 2, this left me with only 10 quid so cos i couldn't get X-2 i got FFX off of Ebay ( Should be arriving on Saturday ).So maybe im not in the same boat as you, maybe im in the one next to it.
Thu 19/02/04 at 16:51
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Actually, we're in the exact same boat.
>
> Picked up a job application form today.
> Will I fill it in? Will I feck.

:D

I've filled it in. But..but..TESCO!?

*sobs*
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm in a completely different boat actually, and mine has a gold toilet seat. I'm trying to buy a mandolin at the moment, and after that I should still have enough money left over to buy FFX-2 and Crystal Chronicles.
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:10
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I hate you.

Well, I don't really. I'm just highly envious.

*envies*
Thu 19/02/04 at 19:24
Regular
Crystal Cronicals dont mix in with all the other Final Fantasys, not because its on GC but because it hasn't got good graphics and the storylines supposed to be pants.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.