GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Wed 18/02/04 at 08:55
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/ news/story.php?id=3004

Sounds a lot more interesting to me now. Although, if the enemy is fully alive, surely you can kill them with 1-2 shots?

No 'door' loading screens, yay.

FPS mode - could be good, what with adding to the claustrophobia of the game (not being able to see behind you!)

And check the picture - it actually made me cringe the first time I saw it. Imagine a chainsaw slowly slicing into your chest while you're trying to fight the psycho off!
Painful.

It'd be stupid to ask for your views as most of you are eagerly anticipating this, but I will ask anyway, so, do you like what you see? Is there anything else you would like to see in the game?

Discuss.
Wed 18/02/04 at 18:20
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I reckon this might be a twist to try and extend the Franchice from getting boring and repetitive; not that I've ever found them to be either.
Wed 18/02/04 at 11:27
Regular
"Notable"
Not sure but as long as you get it today i'll be happy.
Wed 18/02/04 at 11:14
Regular
I thought that... Umbrella can't have completely gone. I'm sure there'll be some groundbreaking twist at the end of it, anyway.

Do you know if Power Lapse And Yards are still selling Resi 0 for £10, though?
Wed 18/02/04 at 11:10
Regular
I thought that... Umbrella can't have completely gone. I'm sure there'll be some groundbreaking twist at the end of it, anyway.

Do you know if Power Lapse And Yards are still selling Resi 0 for £10, though?
Wed 18/02/04 at 11:06
Regular
Yeah do what he says boy!
Wed 18/02/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Notable"
Its the same as Manhunt in a way. No real dead people but just sadistic people trying to kill you.

And Rickoss go and get Resi Evil 0 right now Mr.
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:58
Regular
I doubt Umbrella has NOTHING to do with this.
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:56
Regular
Reading that makes me want the other RE games... I kinda dismissed them after getting sick oif REmake and never got Resi 0, so now I'll have to get a lot (a LOT) of money together for them, along with the stream of upcoming games forthe Cube and GBA. D'oh.
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:22
Regular
This will be the last game Nintendo have exclusive rights to, RE:Outbreak is to be released on PS2.

I can't see this series continuing for too much longer though, there's only so much you can do without repeating old ideas.
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:18
Regular
By the way could this be the last game. I mean this game has taken a huge step from the rest by removing zombies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.