GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy 10 and x-2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Wed 18/02/04 at 13:44
Regular
"And some more !"
i wanted to know if this is a good game as i am gonna get the first one.
is it really good coz i love rpgs and i like getiing up levels and i like big weapons. Is it a game i will like coz of this. Also is there alot of video that you cant skip or is it just good that you would want to watch it anyway.
Then i wanted to know about ff x-2 is this good or not coz i wanted to get them both together and will it be worth 50 quid or not.
Any thing that will put me of final fantasy please say.
Anythink that is good please say
i really liked ff 9 for ps1 is it better then that or just he same.
Cheers
NO NAME
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:16
Regular
ambominable snowman wrote:

-

Ambominable snowman? typo intended?
Thu 26/02/04 at 14:07
Regular
"You have a choice"
I think the Sin thing as the bad guy was very good. I've always seen FF7 or 8 as my favorites but when I think about the depth, and the emotion put across as you find out it is who it is (so as not to spoil it for people who havn't played) I think that may actually outplay Sephiroth in terms of depth. Sephirouth is cooler of course, but there isn't so much of a twist with him. The twists in FF7 are all because of Cloud's circumstances. The edea-ultimecia twist was good, but I think it was a little bit too predictable.
Wed 25/02/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Sin is an alright bad guy once you get the idea of what Sin is and the entire back story to it. It becomes more than just a massive evil force that just exists for no reason, it has a bit more depth to it than that.

Naturally Sephiroph IS the best bad guy that has ever been. Although I enjoyed the entire Edea thing, especially with the mad Ultimecia twist at the end of it all.
Wed 25/02/04 at 10:49
Regular
"Moody DJ"
ambominable snowman wrote:
> Also is there
> alot of video that you cant skip or is it just good that you would
> want to watch it anyway.

UGH
Wed 25/02/04 at 10:12
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Flockhart wrote:
> right i havent finished it but does anyone think that sin was a really
> crap villian?
> its just some bloody whale that goes around wrecking islands.

LOL, you'd better finish it then...
Wed 25/02/04 at 05:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
right i havent finished it but does anyone think that sin was a really crap villian?
its just some bloody whale that goes around wrecking islands.
and i hate the name as well.
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:58
Regular
": ("
Im getting FFX but if i was you, i wouldn't get them both together cos you cant play them both at the same time, if you did you would probably get all confused with the storyline. Get FFX from Ebay, Amazon or SR and if you like FFX then get FFX-2, thats what im doing anyway.
Wed 18/02/04 at 13:50
Regular
Buy them both. You won't be disappointed.

You'll want to watch the video's otherwise you won't get what's going on. Everything is big about Final Fantasy games.

I expect you to have ordered them by now...
Wed 18/02/04 at 13:44
Regular
"And some more !"
i wanted to know if this is a good game as i am gonna get the first one.
is it really good coz i love rpgs and i like getiing up levels and i like big weapons. Is it a game i will like coz of this. Also is there alot of video that you cant skip or is it just good that you would want to watch it anyway.
Then i wanted to know about ff x-2 is this good or not coz i wanted to get them both together and will it be worth 50 quid or not.
Any thing that will put me of final fantasy please say.
Anythink that is good please say
i really liked ff 9 for ps1 is it better then that or just he same.
Cheers
NO NAME

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.