GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Wrestling: Tag Team Triple Threat No.1 Contender Match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 20:53
Regular
The following match is a triple threat tag team match-whoever wins will become the no.1 contenders for the tag team titles!
(Hardy’s music hits) And here come the first of the 3 teams, it’s the Hardy Boys (Ice Blaster and Grandprix)!!

(Dudley’s music hits) The second team are the Dudleyz (MJSwerve and Seifer)!! These guys are bitter rivals with the Hardys, and will want to defeat them for a shot at the tag titles.

(Jericho’s music hits) This team is rather new to the tag team division, but they certainly have the talent to do well, it’s Y2J Chris Jericho (Longy) and Chris Benoit (Bouncerboy)!!

The three teams step into their corners, and it’s D-Von Dudley (MJSwerve) and Chris Jericho (Longy) that lock-up first. Jericho gets pushed into the corner, and the referee breaks the lock-up. Jericho shoves the ref out of the way, and begins throwing some right-hands at D-Von! But D-Von ducks one, and nails Y2Jwith a nice backdrop suplex.
D-Von stomps on Jericho, then picks him up and twists Y2J’s arm over his head. He then brings him over to Buh Buh (Seifer) and tags him in. He lifts the arm, and Buh Buh kicks Jericho hard in the stomach.

Buh Buh whips Jericho into the ropes, and hits him with a hard clothesline. Y2J quickly gets to his feet and then eats another clothesline! Buh Buh stands behind him, and lifts his legs into the air-and tells D-Von (MJSwerve) to go up to the top rope! “WHAASSSUUUPP!!” What comes up, most come DOWN!! I’m sure the whole audience just cringed as D-Von’s head slammed into a place where the sun doesn’t even think about shining!

Buh Buh (Seifer) drops an elbow into the gut of Jericho (Longy), and now goes for a cover-Jericho with a quick kick out. Buh Buh whips him into the ropes, but this time Jericho ducks the clothesline, bounces off the other ropes, slides beneath the legs of Buh Buh, and nails a huge Reverse DDT! Jericho slowly gets to his corner and tags in Benoit (Bouncerboy), while Buh Buh manages to reach the Hardys corner, and tags in Matt Hardy (Ice Blaster.) Matt looks at Buh Buh for a moment, then runs into the ring and hits Benoit with a huge dropkick! Matt bounces off the ropes and gets a nice flip splash into the abdomen of the Rabid Wolverine.

Now Matt whips Benoit into the turnbuckle, and begins to set him up for a…SUPERPLEX!! WHAM!! Matt nails the superplex and covers him, 1…2…and Jericho (Longy) breaks up the 3 count! Benoit is up now, and he’s exchanging right-hands with Matt Hardy. Benoit now goes low, with a kick to the gut, and then nails a nice Gut-wrench suplex! Benoit whips Matt into the ropes and trips him up- drop toehold. Now Benoit is trying to lock in the Crossface, Matt is trying to fight back but look-Jeff Hardy (Grandprix) is on the top rope! SWANTON BOMB!!! Jeff hits the Swanton Bomb on Benoit, but has also hurt Matt in the process.

Matt slowly hooks Benoit’s leg-1…2…Oh! Benoit somehow kicks out! Matt bounces off the ropes and Benoit DOES lock in the Crossface! Matt is screaming in pain-I don’t think he can reach the ropes, but Jeff’s up top again! But he doesn’t see D-Von Dudley (MJSwerve) going up behind him, and throwing him off the top rope onto the floor outside the ring!

Matt’s tapping! Matt’s tapping! But the referee is busy trying to get Jeff and D-Von back in the ring-he hasn’t seen it! Benoit gets up irate, and goes over to the ref, but doesn’t see Buh Buh who clubs him in the back. Buh Buh (Seifer) turns to celebrate, but Jericho (Longy) is there, he grabs Buh Buh by the legs, and locks in the Walls Of Jericho!! But Matt breaks it up, and hits a Twist Of Fate-all hell is breaking loose!

Matt goes for the cover on Jericho, 1…2…and the Dudley’s break it up! D-Von whips Matt into the ropes and 3D!! THE DUDLEY DEATHDROP!! Everyone else is either down or on the outside!

Buh Buh pins Jericho-1…2…3!!! The Dudleys win!! Dudley’s are the number 1 contenders for the tag team titles!!

The winners of this match, and the number 1 contenders for the WWF Tag Team Titles, The Dudley Boyz (MJSwerve and Seifer.)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 11/08/01 at 14:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
No way me and Bandy did too good a number on you.
Sat 11/08/01 at 14:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Great match Ant! Well written!

Congratulations to MJ and Seifer!

Too Cool will be back for their gold soon!
Sat 11/08/01 at 12:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
You are wright MJ that doesent really matter.
Sat 11/08/01 at 10:25
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I know it doesn't really matter, but I was meant to be Buh-Buh and Seifer was D'von.

(;o|

Great match anyways Ant.
Sat 11/08/01 at 10:11
Regular
"|8-- )I'm gone |8--"
Great Match Ant! Well done MJ. Dudleyz prove to b good,Theres a first for evrything huh |;- >
Sat 11/08/01 at 09:45
Regular
Ah well. Well done Dudley Boys
Fri 10/08/01 at 23:08
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yes but you will not beat the all mighty power of the Undertaker and Kane.
Fri 10/08/01 at 21:37
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
We won we won we won! Woohoo! Great match Ant.

(;o|
Fri 10/08/01 at 21:28
Yes!! Not bad for my first match!! Well done MJ! We should do well in the championship match!
Congrats Ant, well written match! Roll on the Tag Team Championship match!
Fri 10/08/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Back in black"
I'd call that... revenge ant!? lol. Ah well, I am not having a lucky month (my huge triple threat match for tonight has been lost to ad dinsult to injury). Nice match ant all the same:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.