GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"oh GAD! Not again!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 20:41
Regular
People who I think will be next to get GADs:

shaneo
Goatboy
Qûik§iLve®
Dringo
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:46
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
He's not online.
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:41
Regular
hmmm i predict me and pb will be friends very shortly, you got MSN?
Sat 11/08/01 at 01:39
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
pb wrote:
> Nice to know that people read my posts thoroughly ...even the short
> ones!

Sorry. My mistake.
Fri 10/08/01 at 23:02
Regular
"Back in black"
I rekon Zeldpro(Or whatever his new name is) will be the next victim of GAD, he laways wins it. Reviews every day! 5 just is not enough for some people.
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:38
I'm sure if I tried a bit more in my posts I'll get another GAD. It's all about the effort, you see.
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:30
"possibly impossible"
Well, I've seen the future, and you definetely write some good stuff in Prime then, so keep going.
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:14
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Me??? Win GAD??? Hehe good one Pb, oh your serious?

Well thanks for the gesture, but I am not so sure to be honest. This brain just can't thinkof anything good to write. Let alone say it right once I have thought of it.

(;o|
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:01
I wont be winning gameaday until I have the time to produce a good topic, which means not until September 14th after I hand in my University Project. That doesnt bother me though, as I havent got much time to play games at present :-(
Fri 10/08/01 at 21:53
"possibly impossible"
semajal wrote:
> where would i post reviews?

If the games you want to review are sold by SR, then type their name into the little search bar at the top and find the game, then you can post your review in the Your Reviews section!

If the game isn't sold by SR,then it's probably best to post it in the relevant console's section (i.e. a PS2 game review in the PS2 forum) but please try to post the review on the product's page if you can!
Fri 10/08/01 at 21:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Last time I won GAD was 4th or 14th of January... does get a bit frustrating but I don't like complaining, only here for forums these days.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.