GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets'.
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:25
Regular
Hi,

I'm new to the world of Gameboy and have just got my first game - Chamber of Secrets. Can anyone help me, I've followed the trail of spiders but can't defeat the large spider at the end of the trial - no matter what spell I use.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thu 19/02/04 at 22:49
Regular
"thursdayton!"
No problem. If Harry Potter is your first GB game then let me recommend a few others - that most would consider a lot better :)

If you like RPGs, you can't do any better than the two Golden Sun games or the new Final Fantasy Tactics. There's also the underlooked (by adults anyway) Pokémon Ruby or Sapphire. Other great titles you could look out for include Metroid Fusion and Mario Kart Super Circuit.
Thu 19/02/04 at 19:26
Regular
tphi wrote:
> www.gamefaqs.com

Thanks for the information I checked out the web page and got the FAQ.
Thu 19/02/04 at 00:55
Regular
"thursdayton!"
www.gamefaqs.com
Wed 18/02/04 at 20:25
Regular
Hi,

I'm new to the world of Gameboy and have just got my first game - Chamber of Secrets. Can anyone help me, I've followed the trail of spiders but can't defeat the large spider at the end of the trial - no matter what spell I use.

Any help would be appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.