GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mega drive and mega cd"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/02/04 at 10:16
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
hi everyone well i have recently been digging out my old room and found my master system and mega drive and also the mega cd the first ever cd console that fitted underneath the mega drive does anyone have one and any games i had the sega limited edition games on cd i love it but i am selling it with all my games and 3 consoles does any one know the going price for each of them
Thu 19/02/04 at 10:16
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
hi everyone well i have recently been digging out my old room and found my master system and mega drive and also the mega cd the first ever cd console that fitted underneath the mega drive does anyone have one and any games i had the sega limited edition games on cd i love it but i am selling it with all my games and 3 consoles does any one know the going price for each of them
Thu 19/02/04 at 12:24
Regular
"Notable"
Nooo. You won't get much money you may as well keep it.

Keep a bit of history you fool.
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:56
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
what games do you have how much are you asking im intrested
Tue 09/03/04 at 16:18
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
i have loads of games i have also got a masters system how will i get it to you and do you have msn so we can talk quicker and sort it out
Tue 09/03/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
[email protected]
Contact me.
Wed 17/03/04 at 12:06
Regular
"-|TED|-"
Ju§t Tinkª wrote:
> Nooo. You won't get much money you may as well keep it.
>
> Keep a bit of history you fool.

I agree fully i kept mine
[url]www.neotaprootfan.tripod.com[/url]
Wed 17/03/04 at 14:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've still got my Megadrive and Mega CD and I'm working on getting more games for it.

I've also got a 32X, which probably wasn't the greatest thing I've ever done but I might as well try and get some games for that as well. The only game I've got for it is Virtua Racing Deluxe.
Tue 23/03/04 at 11:14
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Try getting Knuckles Chaotix for that X32 Garnd Prix.
Tue 23/03/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I've been searching around for it. It is impossible to get for under £20 as that is all I can afford at the moment. I keep checking eBay but all of them are going for something like £40 at the end of the bidding.

If you can find it cheaper anywhere else, let me know.
Wed 24/03/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
No idea I have to save up for a new copy of Suikoden (PSX) for £180.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.