GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran turismo 4 is coming............(probably)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Thu 19/02/04 at 18:16
"LOLLERSKATES!"
all the "world exclusive previews" are out in the games magazines and the exclusive pics look great. personally, i cannot wait to get my hands on it!
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:31
"LOLLERSKATES!"
you cant argue that gran turismo series practically invented the "lisence" system for driving games.
Fri 20/02/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> sorry, just read odd topics about your house buying exploits.
>
> Did you all know that GT4 contains electrics cars also and that in
> some of the licence tests you have to get the battery to last a
> minimum distance of miles by driving cautiously etc, exciting stuff
> eh.

Well the driving tests in all the gran turismo's weren't exactly thrill a minute but i actually found myself spending hours on the tests in Prologue (probably because that's all there really is to do) and quite enjoyed it, even if it was midly frustrating trying to find that extra 0.003 of a second to get gold
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:25
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
VR, that's the Toyota Prius test in Prologue. I don't think there will be any 'economic driving' championships in GT4, haha! The hybrid electric cars were in GT concept as well, except in that it was a mega powerful Honda.... I loved the noise it made, was like driving a spaceship lol.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:58
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
sorry, just read odd topics about your house buying exploits.

Did you all know that GT4 contains electrics cars also and that in some of the licence tests you have to get the battery to last a minimum distance of miles by driving cautiously etc, exciting stuff eh.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:46
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
666 wont be featuring in my username :)

No I'm not moving house, it IS MY HOUSE ;)
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:37
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Jive wrote:
> It's turned up - just had confirmation whoohoo :)
>

have you applied to the council for planning permission, or is thay why your moving house ?
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:32
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
what and hold you to ransom, the numbers wouldn't be 666 would they.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
It's turned up - just had confirmation whoohoo :)

Gamertag, hmmm probably use Jive with some numbers at the end, wont tell you now just incase someone pinches it ;)
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
let me know your gamertag Jive, Jive may be taken, what will you do ????
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:18
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> best get yourselves Project Gotham 2 in the meantime ..... *ducks for cover *

I'm trying dude, I'm trying, should be here today, will be spending a few hours on it this weekend :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.