GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"November Rain"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 18:38
Regular
I think everyone's Christmas list will be rather game-heavy for all PS2 owners....

The quality of November releases is simply astounding! I actually bought my first lottery ticket in years for tommorrow's draw after i saw the list of pre-Christmas releases!!!

Here's my small pick of releases just for November alone -

Age of Empires 2, Airblade, Devil May Cry, FIFA 2002, ISS Pro Evolution 2, Jak & Daxter, Silent Hill, SSX Tricky and Tony Hawk's 3.

Droool.....

(where's my shotgun? i wonder if the post office is still open.....)
Sun 12/08/01 at 23:10
games are IR£50(about £40) in Ireland, so I can't get many games. I save about IR£3 wen i order with SR, but that's still IR£47(about £37.50). I don't get too much pocket money either, and I'm too young to get a job. My only hope is b'day & x-mas pressies, and bout 1 game every 7 weeks!

:(
Sun 12/08/01 at 12:16
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am sure that EA will come up with something-They always do.Anyway the demo of ISS Pro 98 is what pesruaded me to buy Evolution.
Sometimes I think that Fifa 96 and 97 on Megadrive are much better games than Fifa 2000 and 2001
Sun 12/08/01 at 02:14
Now kids - don't listen to what i just wrote.... Look at what time i wrote it - it was late and i was tired ok? Stealing is very, very wrong.

(p.s. get one of each for me as well and i'll give you a tenner each game - cash in hand)

AHEM!
Sun 12/08/01 at 02:04
Now i'm not saying "steal the games" or anything, but why don't you steal them? :-D
Sun 12/08/01 at 02:02
Problem is that with so many good games I wont be able to afford them all
:(
Sun 12/08/01 at 01:51
Because they have to. EA know ISS Pro Evo 2 is going to be given fantastic reviews and will set a standard in football games. If FIFA doesn't hold its own then their sales will seriously suffer. The one problem the ISS games had is that not enough people knew about them. Everyone knows FIFA but i've met a lot of people (especially on these forums) that are completely oblivious of the Pro Evo series. This will soon change!!
Sun 12/08/01 at 01:44
Regular
well the fifa game will have to change completly to challenge ISS. the recent fifa games have seen little change through the years but the games have still sold by the bucket load. why would they be bothered to change anything now.
Sun 12/08/01 at 01:12
Methinks it was you that understood me - i wasn't speaking directly at you, just talking generally; informing the masses not to write off FIFA 2002. I believe that the new FIFA will be a real rival with ISS for the first time in a while.

NRA!
Sat 11/08/01 at 23:52
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Was that a joke or did you miss understand me, i dont like fifa games, i love iss, hence the name.
Sat 11/08/01 at 23:42
I thought Fifa 2001 on PS2 was cack - but i've been hearing many good things about 2002. Apparently the game engine is being given an overhaul and the passing system (the worst part of 2001) is looking much much better. Passing will be like the shoot button, and will depend on the length of time you press the button for. Also a much-needed improvement will be the level of AI and the forward runs your players will go on is said to be dramatically changed.
However, the prospect of the mighty Pro Evo 2 released alongside it will prove a to be a big stumbling block, as if you're into your footie games, you know ISS is the very best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.