GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Decision Trouble"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/02/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Hi,I'm a PS2 gamer who loves Platform/Adventure games and I was wondering if someone could help me out.I need some new game ideas from you,please.I have these games:Jak and Daxter 1&2,Ratchet and Clank 1&2,Sly Raccoon and Beyond Good and Evil.I have heard that Prince of Persia:The Sands of Time and Dark Chronicle are good.Is there any other games like these which you can recommend to me.If you have then could you send me a list back.Thanks.
Thu 19/02/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Hi,I'm a PS2 gamer who loves Platform/Adventure games and I was wondering if someone could help me out.I need some new game ideas from you,please.I have these games:Jak and Daxter 1&2,Ratchet and Clank 1&2,Sly Raccoon and Beyond Good and Evil.I have heard that Prince of Persia:The Sands of Time and Dark Chronicle are good.Is there any other games like these which you can recommend to me.If you have then could you send me a list back.Thanks.
Thu 19/02/04 at 20:10
Regular
": ("
Final Fantasy X-2 kicks a$$
Thu 19/02/04 at 20:34
"period drama"
Prince of Persia = very good but very short

Dark Chronicle = not as good as everyone makes out.
Fri 20/02/04 at 10:17
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Thanx Stridman and FinalFantasyFanatic I will keep Final Fantasy X-2 and your comments on Prince of Persia and Dark Chronicle in mind.Thanx again.
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:25
Regular
"Teal'c"
I’d almost certainly choose X-2.
Fri 20/02/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
right i read a review of x-2 and i didnt like the sound of it,i've just seen the advert and now i'm worried,final fantasy meets pop idol.
Fri 20/02/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If the choice was Dark Chronicle or FFX-2 i'd pick DC any day. It's much better, i hate hack and slash RPG's but i love this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.