GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Twin Snakes - AARGH!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes'.
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:37
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
They've changed the bl**dy theme tune! WHY??!?

They can just sod off with their remake if there going to ditch things that make MGS what it is!
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:51
"period drama"
MGS2 had some of the best cutscenes ever.
Ocelot stealing RAY, Vamp in the generator room. Genius.

Then again, there were so many of them - it would be pretty impossible not to make a memorable one.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:45
Regular
The whole opening to Metal Gear Solid 2 was godly. The music, the camera direction, absolutely everything about that intro was sweet as hell. The best introduction ever for a video game. Shame about the second part of the game though...
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:42
"period drama"
They should have used MGS2 intro music.
Now that was godly.
Fri 20/02/04 at 16:22
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
They had better not have left Snake out of it!!

:-)
Fri 20/02/04 at 15:43
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Anyone seen how cheap SR are doing this game? £28.89 or something !
Fri 20/02/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Where can you hear the new tune?

:)
Fri 20/02/04 at 15:14
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I love the old soundtrack, I think it was perfect! APPARENTLY they're going for a soundtrack made of 'atmospheric noises' rather than music. Interesting.

I saw one of the new cut scenes involving the Ninja. This time round you get to see the Ninja attacking and killing the terrorists before Snake goes and fights him. Now personally, I think it was better the old way. When you approached the area, you heard the sound of fighting but had no idea what it was that was going on. THEN you stumble across the Ninja. Built up the atmosphere. But that is me being picky I suppose. Human nature to be suspicious about change and all!
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:04
Regular
Its a different rune but its done by Harry Gregson Williams I believe. Gamespot seem to like it anyway.
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What, like peeking around corners and infiltrating nuclear facilities populated by odd soldiers and cool bosses with funny traits?
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:37
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
They've changed the bl**dy theme tune! WHY??!?

They can just sod off with their remake if there going to ditch things that make MGS what it is!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.