GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pokemon coliseum trailer"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Colosseum'.
Fri 20/02/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
http://media.cube.ign.com/media/566/566822/vids_1.html

Im not a big fan of pokemon, but this looks lovely!

I think the Gameboy games are just repetetive nonsense. They are all just variations on a theme however im not one to argue against such a large fan base! Anyway this looks alot diffrent. Fresh gameplay and lush graphics could send this to the top of alot of GC owners most wanted lists.

check out that speeder bike!
Fri 20/02/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Rickoss wrote:
> Pringle28 wrote:
> I think the Gameboy games are just repetetive nonsense.
>
> That is why you, my friend, are a fool.

never said they were bad games! just think the original red and blue were the best.

anyway you have to be a member to watch the trailer. still look at those screenshots...
Fri 20/02/04 at 17:03
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
> I think the Gameboy games are just repetetive nonsense.

That is why you, my friend, are a fool.
Fri 20/02/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
http://media.cube.ign.com/media/566/566822/vids_1.html

Im not a big fan of pokemon, but this looks lovely!

I think the Gameboy games are just repetetive nonsense. They are all just variations on a theme however im not one to argue against such a large fan base! Anyway this looks alot diffrent. Fresh gameplay and lush graphics could send this to the top of alot of GC owners most wanted lists.

check out that speeder bike!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.