GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh man..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 11:29
Regular
I know I'm being slow here, but I've just discovered the WWF forum.

I would like to extend a sincere thanks for one of the most entertaining reads I've had since Guru wanted to smash yoor teef in yoor throwt.

Cheers WWF posters, keep this up.

Utter, utter genuius.
Who would have though that homo-erotic sadomasochistic fantasy could be so funny.

And if you havent checked this place out, do it now.
It's seriously funny.
Sun 12/08/01 at 01:22
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
err - I wouldn't if I were you, it gets as good as wrestling will ever get - cr@p.

Too slow, cr@p playability, graphics that don't impress...basically really sh!te...like WWF for that matter.

Sorry Ant...
Sun 12/08/01 at 01:16
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
On the DC we have WWF Royal Rumble and WWF Attitude. I still haven't got around to playing my copy of WWF Attitude, but I will rectify that shortly.
Sun 12/08/01 at 00:41
Regular
"I like cheese"
I guess I forgive you FM.

Anyway, I thought it was WWF Royal Rumble on Dreamcast?? Or is that the crap one??
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:40
Just remember that there's a monthly Pay Per View.
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:34
Regular
*FM would also like to point out that he owns a copy of WWF Attitude for his Dreamcast. Very nice it is too.*
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:33
Regular
*FM apologises to Ant for in any way misleading people to think that everyone who watches WWF wrestling is watching it not for the fantastic display of the superlative art of wrestling, but for the leotards and tight shorts*
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:27
Everyone's on holiday, you see.
Fri 10/08/01 at 17:43
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
FoGs gone quiet again
Fri 10/08/01 at 16:58
What is wrong with being a charity trying to save our delicate eco-system?

Oh... that WWF........
Fri 10/08/01 at 16:55
Regular
"Twenty quid."
They must do it for the money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.