GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario Story"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/08/01 at 11:03
Regular
Bowser was sick of getting beaten by the Mario Bros. He was even more sick of the fact that he couldn't think up a plan that would work. But that day he thought of an ingenius plan to destroy the Mario Bros. than capture the princess. But to do so he would have to set things up and get help from an evil mastermind who disspised them as much as he did.
He created a list of things he needed, then set to work. First he needed the mastermind to help him formulate a plan. He sent for people like Wart and Tatanga, but nobody excepted.
Finally he thought of the trickiest traps he's ever seen and who invented them. Exploding islands, rotating signs, switching platforms and trapped doors, all of which he needed. Finally a name came to his mind. Two people would stop at nothing to kill the Mario Bros. Two people who would love to see them dead. The two who think up the trickiest traps that seem to always work. It was in plain sight from the beginning, the Wario Bros.

Bowser dug up a way to force the evil Mario Bros. to help him.
"I'll pay you 1,000,000 coins to do it," Bowser persuaded.
"We'll think about it," Wario replied.
"We'll give you your anwser in 2 days," Waluigi stated.
"Perfect," Bowser laughed as he walked back to his castle.
So for 2 days Bowser completed his list of things to be done. Than he created a list of things to do when the Mario Bros. were destroyed.
After the second night after the talk with the Wario Bros., Bowser met up with them once again.
"Okay bub, ya got ya self a deal," Wario grinned as he shaked Bowser's had to confirm it.
But what little do tFirst bowser made Wario and Waluigi tear apart Waluigi's Island and set up the contraptions in Bowser's Castle.
"Exellent," Bowser said to himself.
Then they had to write a fake letter to Peach telling her there was a party on the other side of the world and her whole castle was invited. Part of that plan had Wario and Waluigi make a fake newspaper saying Bowser kiddnapped Peach again.
"How are you going to set up your escape plan to the castle," Wario questioned," and how is Mario supposed to know where you went?"
"You'll know because your setting it up," Bowser anwsered.
So after setting up all the traps, the Wario Bros. worked on Bowser's escape plane.
After telling Bowser how to use it they put their evil plan to work. hey know what work and preperations Bowser has pAfter happily relaxing at her castle, Toad comes in and gives Peach a letter.
"We are having a party at Dry Dry Dessert for your tremendous efforts as leader and the whole castle is invited," Toad read.
"Who is it from?" Peach asked.
"The letter doesn't say but I guess that means we shouldn't go," Toad replied.
"Oh, stop saying such nonsense. It's a party for me and we should go even if it doesn't say who it's from."
So they gathered the up the people of the castle and went to the dessert. To there fright when they got there Bowser was waiting and he captured everyone within seconds.
"You wrote that letter didn't you?" Peach screamed in horror.
"Not me, but someone working for me did," Bowser laughed,"Oh and by the way, I'm keeping you in the dessert while I destroy Mario and I'm using your castle to do it."
"NO! Not my 1,000,000,000,000 coin castle!" Peach screamed.
And leaving the dessert with Peach crying about her castle Bowser finally sets up the last leg of his plan. lanned on his list. Mario and Luigi were busy playing a game of chess when they got a strange looking newspaper on their doorstep.
"Peach Missing, Bowser At It Again," Mario read.
"Doesn't he ever learn," Luigi sighed.
"Nope. Now let's go."
"Oh, and Mario just one more thing. Checkmate."
So Mario and Luigi head toward Bowser Castle to rescue( or what they think they're doing) Peach. When they get there they walk into the castle to find loads of traps. They try to get past them for what seemed to be a day until they finally succeeded. When they got to the top of the castle Bowser was waiting for them.
"So glad you could come, eh Mario," Bowser chuckled.
"Hand her over before I get mad and hurt you," Mario growled.
"Mario, calm down," Luigi assured him.
After Mario calms down the Mario Bros. get into a fight with Bowser. After Mario and Luigi won Bowser was still laughing.
"What are you laughing at, punk," Mario yelled.
"The fact that you haven't won yet," Bowser laughed as his escape plane took off." See you at Peach's castle old enemy."
And Bowser flew off with Mario and Luigi hurrying to Peach's Castle. Okay Waluigi, ya got the dynamite set."
"Of course big bro."
Wario and Waluigi were discussing the plan when all of a sudden Bowser came.
"Get in the door Bowser and get ready to run in cause here comes the Mario Bros.," Wario informed Bowser.
As the Mario Bros. came running Bowser ran in the castle while Wario and Waluigi hid from sight getting ready to blow the big bomb.
"We have you cornered Bowser," Mario said but Bowser wasn't there.
"We've been fooled Mario. Bowser got away," Luigi informed Mario.
"Ah finally I can see the Mario Bros. end. You can't escape this time because the doors are locked and the windows are barred," Bowsers voice crackled."So long old enemies."
And at that moment Wario pushed the lever and the castle blew up in a massive explosion. Bowser laughed at how his plan finally worked.
"Okay chum, where's are money?" Wario demanded.
"Sorry fatso, but I have no need for you two anymore," Bowser told them."So I'll eliminate you two right now."
So Bowser pulled out a machette and killed the Wario Bros.
"So now that all 4 of my rivals are dead, I will tend to my captured prisoners.Bwa ha ha." After killing 4 people Bowser went back to the dessert to take his prisoners back to the castle.
"Don't you know Mario and Luigi will defeat you and save me?" Peach told Bowser.
"Not anymore because according to what I did they don't even exsist anymore," Bowser laughed." And I also got rid of the fat and skinny pests, too."
"No! No, no ,no , no, no! I won't beleive it," Peach cried.
"Beleive it or not, but you still belong to me now," Bowser laughed as he replayed the immage of the Mario and Wario Bros. death over and over in his head. "Oh, I feel sick," Mario cough as he and Luigi climbed out of the rubble.
Miraculousy Mario and Luigi survived.
"Mario, come over here," Luigi said.
"Oh, my," Mario said.
They were staring at the dead, bloody bodies of Wario and Waluigi.
"Let's have a moment of silent prayer for them," Mario said as they leaned over them and prayed.
When they were done they started thinking of where Bowser would be when they found a letter in the remains of the castle.
"We are having a party at Dry Dry Dessert for your tremendous efforts as leader and the whole castle is invited," Mario read.
"Mario, Bowser wrote this letter to get Peach away from the castle while he used it to explode it on us," Luigi said.
"That hurt as much as being thrown out the window from way up in the sky," Mario said.
"How come all your personal injuries have to do with this castle? Oh, nevermind. We can head Bowser off at the Forest Maze," Luigi said.
"I haven't been there since I rescued the 7 stars of Star Road," Mario said, but Luigi was already on his way there. "King Bowser," called one of Bowser's troops," word is that the Mario Bros. are still alive!"
"Ah!" Bowser screamed in furry."Mario will die some day and I will make sure of it! Okay troops, get ready to ambush Mario and Luigi when they come! And be sure to kill them!"
Sure enough Mario and Luigi come but when they do they are attacked by swarming goombas and Koopa Patrollers.
"I won't rest until I see their blood troops!" Bowser screamed at his troop."
Mario and Luigi taken by total suprise are battling the bloody battle but are losing.
"Mario, help-," Luigi is cut of when a Goomba bites open his arm and starts gushing blood.
Luigi screaming in agony is now covered in Goombas and Koopas leaving Mario( all bloody and sore) trying to think of a way to save him. Mario then takes out a hammer and starts pounding away at the attackers.
"I'll save you," Mario yelled but it's to late as the attackers leave blood soaked Luigi on the ground and start attacking Mario.
"I want his guts on my dinner plate!" Bowser yelled.
After what seemed to be an hour of hitting enemies with a hammer, all that's left is Mario, a bloodsoaked Luigi, the prisoners, and Bowser.
"If nobody can do things for you, you just have to do them yourself," Bowser yelled as he charged Mario.
"I will not let Peach stay in captivity her whole life. So I will fight with my life for her," Mario screamed.
"And battered up as I am, I will fight beside my brother," Luigi yelled.
And just at that moment Mario and Luigi met with Bowser's charge but to his astonishment Bowser fell down instead of the Mario Bros.
"Now leave us alone once and for all!" Mario and Luigi yelled together as the both jump kicked Bowser until he fell unconscious.
Then Mario and Luigi released the prisoners and they went back to the castle.

"We should have a proper buriel for Wario and Waluigi. It's only right," Mario said the day after saving Peach.
After the buriel Mario and Luigi went back to their house to play another game of chess knowing that they will never forget there adventure they had.
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:03
Bowser was sick of getting beaten by the Mario Bros. He was even more sick of the fact that he couldn't think up a plan that would work. But that day he thought of an ingenius plan to destroy the Mario Bros. than capture the princess. But to do so he would have to set things up and get help from an evil mastermind who disspised them as much as he did.
He created a list of things he needed, then set to work. First he needed the mastermind to help him formulate a plan. He sent for people like Wart and Tatanga, but nobody excepted.
Finally he thought of the trickiest traps he's ever seen and who invented them. Exploding islands, rotating signs, switching platforms and trapped doors, all of which he needed. Finally a name came to his mind. Two people would stop at nothing to kill the Mario Bros. Two people who would love to see them dead. The two who think up the trickiest traps that seem to always work. It was in plain sight from the beginning, the Wario Bros.

Bowser dug up a way to force the evil Mario Bros. to help him.
"I'll pay you 1,000,000 coins to do it," Bowser persuaded.
"We'll think about it," Wario replied.
"We'll give you your anwser in 2 days," Waluigi stated.
"Perfect," Bowser laughed as he walked back to his castle.
So for 2 days Bowser completed his list of things to be done. Than he created a list of things to do when the Mario Bros. were destroyed.
After the second night after the talk with the Wario Bros., Bowser met up with them once again.
"Okay bub, ya got ya self a deal," Wario grinned as he shaked Bowser's had to confirm it.
But what little do tFirst bowser made Wario and Waluigi tear apart Waluigi's Island and set up the contraptions in Bowser's Castle.
"Exellent," Bowser said to himself.
Then they had to write a fake letter to Peach telling her there was a party on the other side of the world and her whole castle was invited. Part of that plan had Wario and Waluigi make a fake newspaper saying Bowser kiddnapped Peach again.
"How are you going to set up your escape plan to the castle," Wario questioned," and how is Mario supposed to know where you went?"
"You'll know because your setting it up," Bowser anwsered.
So after setting up all the traps, the Wario Bros. worked on Bowser's escape plane.
After telling Bowser how to use it they put their evil plan to work. hey know what work and preperations Bowser has pAfter happily relaxing at her castle, Toad comes in and gives Peach a letter.
"We are having a party at Dry Dry Dessert for your tremendous efforts as leader and the whole castle is invited," Toad read.
"Who is it from?" Peach asked.
"The letter doesn't say but I guess that means we shouldn't go," Toad replied.
"Oh, stop saying such nonsense. It's a party for me and we should go even if it doesn't say who it's from."
So they gathered the up the people of the castle and went to the dessert. To there fright when they got there Bowser was waiting and he captured everyone within seconds.
"You wrote that letter didn't you?" Peach screamed in horror.
"Not me, but someone working for me did," Bowser laughed,"Oh and by the way, I'm keeping you in the dessert while I destroy Mario and I'm using your castle to do it."
"NO! Not my 1,000,000,000,000 coin castle!" Peach screamed.
And leaving the dessert with Peach crying about her castle Bowser finally sets up the last leg of his plan. lanned on his list. Mario and Luigi were busy playing a game of chess when they got a strange looking newspaper on their doorstep.
"Peach Missing, Bowser At It Again," Mario read.
"Doesn't he ever learn," Luigi sighed.
"Nope. Now let's go."
"Oh, and Mario just one more thing. Checkmate."
So Mario and Luigi head toward Bowser Castle to rescue( or what they think they're doing) Peach. When they get there they walk into the castle to find loads of traps. They try to get past them for what seemed to be a day until they finally succeeded. When they got to the top of the castle Bowser was waiting for them.
"So glad you could come, eh Mario," Bowser chuckled.
"Hand her over before I get mad and hurt you," Mario growled.
"Mario, calm down," Luigi assured him.
After Mario calms down the Mario Bros. get into a fight with Bowser. After Mario and Luigi won Bowser was still laughing.
"What are you laughing at, punk," Mario yelled.
"The fact that you haven't won yet," Bowser laughed as his escape plane took off." See you at Peach's castle old enemy."
And Bowser flew off with Mario and Luigi hurrying to Peach's Castle. Okay Waluigi, ya got the dynamite set."
"Of course big bro."
Wario and Waluigi were discussing the plan when all of a sudden Bowser came.
"Get in the door Bowser and get ready to run in cause here comes the Mario Bros.," Wario informed Bowser.
As the Mario Bros. came running Bowser ran in the castle while Wario and Waluigi hid from sight getting ready to blow the big bomb.
"We have you cornered Bowser," Mario said but Bowser wasn't there.
"We've been fooled Mario. Bowser got away," Luigi informed Mario.
"Ah finally I can see the Mario Bros. end. You can't escape this time because the doors are locked and the windows are barred," Bowsers voice crackled."So long old enemies."
And at that moment Wario pushed the lever and the castle blew up in a massive explosion. Bowser laughed at how his plan finally worked.
"Okay chum, where's are money?" Wario demanded.
"Sorry fatso, but I have no need for you two anymore," Bowser told them."So I'll eliminate you two right now."
So Bowser pulled out a machette and killed the Wario Bros.
"So now that all 4 of my rivals are dead, I will tend to my captured prisoners.Bwa ha ha." After killing 4 people Bowser went back to the dessert to take his prisoners back to the castle.
"Don't you know Mario and Luigi will defeat you and save me?" Peach told Bowser.
"Not anymore because according to what I did they don't even exsist anymore," Bowser laughed." And I also got rid of the fat and skinny pests, too."
"No! No, no ,no , no, no! I won't beleive it," Peach cried.
"Beleive it or not, but you still belong to me now," Bowser laughed as he replayed the immage of the Mario and Wario Bros. death over and over in his head. "Oh, I feel sick," Mario cough as he and Luigi climbed out of the rubble.
Miraculousy Mario and Luigi survived.
"Mario, come over here," Luigi said.
"Oh, my," Mario said.
They were staring at the dead, bloody bodies of Wario and Waluigi.
"Let's have a moment of silent prayer for them," Mario said as they leaned over them and prayed.
When they were done they started thinking of where Bowser would be when they found a letter in the remains of the castle.
"We are having a party at Dry Dry Dessert for your tremendous efforts as leader and the whole castle is invited," Mario read.
"Mario, Bowser wrote this letter to get Peach away from the castle while he used it to explode it on us," Luigi said.
"That hurt as much as being thrown out the window from way up in the sky," Mario said.
"How come all your personal injuries have to do with this castle? Oh, nevermind. We can head Bowser off at the Forest Maze," Luigi said.
"I haven't been there since I rescued the 7 stars of Star Road," Mario said, but Luigi was already on his way there. "King Bowser," called one of Bowser's troops," word is that the Mario Bros. are still alive!"
"Ah!" Bowser screamed in furry."Mario will die some day and I will make sure of it! Okay troops, get ready to ambush Mario and Luigi when they come! And be sure to kill them!"
Sure enough Mario and Luigi come but when they do they are attacked by swarming goombas and Koopa Patrollers.
"I won't rest until I see their blood troops!" Bowser screamed at his troop."
Mario and Luigi taken by total suprise are battling the bloody battle but are losing.
"Mario, help-," Luigi is cut of when a Goomba bites open his arm and starts gushing blood.
Luigi screaming in agony is now covered in Goombas and Koopas leaving Mario( all bloody and sore) trying to think of a way to save him. Mario then takes out a hammer and starts pounding away at the attackers.
"I'll save you," Mario yelled but it's to late as the attackers leave blood soaked Luigi on the ground and start attacking Mario.
"I want his guts on my dinner plate!" Bowser yelled.
After what seemed to be an hour of hitting enemies with a hammer, all that's left is Mario, a bloodsoaked Luigi, the prisoners, and Bowser.
"If nobody can do things for you, you just have to do them yourself," Bowser yelled as he charged Mario.
"I will not let Peach stay in captivity her whole life. So I will fight with my life for her," Mario screamed.
"And battered up as I am, I will fight beside my brother," Luigi yelled.
And just at that moment Mario and Luigi met with Bowser's charge but to his astonishment Bowser fell down instead of the Mario Bros.
"Now leave us alone once and for all!" Mario and Luigi yelled together as the both jump kicked Bowser until he fell unconscious.
Then Mario and Luigi released the prisoners and they went back to the castle.

"We should have a proper buriel for Wario and Waluigi. It's only right," Mario said the day after saving Peach.
After the buriel Mario and Luigi went back to their house to play another game of chess knowing that they will never forget there adventure they had.
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
How long did it take you to write that thing?
Fri 10/08/01 at 11:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Why did you want to make Wario and Waluigi die? I like them. (sniff.)
Fri 10/08/01 at 13:38
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
You actually bothered to read that?!
Fri 10/08/01 at 17:57
Well, it took me about three months to write, Wario had to die because i hate him(And i couldnīt let Waluigi survive when Wario died). And i forgot to add spaces and such to the story. Sorry.
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:21
Regular
loved the story, i actually bothered to read it (which is unusual for me) but why did mario and luigi have to win? i wanted them to die for a change (even though i like them). what am i saying die for a change? mario dies all the time, he's the man with the infinite lifes. i wonder how many times he has actually died across the world on every game on the game boy, snes, n64? interesting question. (sorry i stopped talking about the story, i get a bit distracted sometimes)
Fri 10/08/01 at 19:24
Who knows? wrote:
> Well, it took me about three months to write, Wario had to die
> because i hate him(And i couldnīt let Waluigi survive when
> Wario died). And i forgot to add spaces and such to the story.
> Sorry.

This a is a good story. I like it.
Sat 18/08/01 at 11:04
Regular
"DS..."
good story... i think i got most of it?
slik ?_?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.