GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mini Gameboys-Cube enhancements"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Underbean"
i own a nintendo game cube and a lot of the games have gameboy link up capabilities and i would love to use a gameboy advance to use them, in final fantasy cc its basicly crucial to have a gameboy, but because i already have a gc i am not allowed a gameboy and i dont want to spend loads of money just so i can link it up to my gc. I think a mini gameboy should be released which cant play games but you can link it up to your gc, it should be afordable about 20-30 pounds. it will look like a gameboy with all the buttons but no game port. With this gamers like me can get a cheap gc enhancement so we can play gameboy link up games without owning a gameboy.
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Can anyone tell me what happened in Zelda: Wind Waker if you got all the tingle statue thingies? I only got one.
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I do.............
Sat 21/02/04 at 18:52
Regular
Ah, but it would be a good idea for GBA/GC connectivety games, who cares about crappy unlockable extras?
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
A lot of extras require you to have the GBA version of the game in order to use them.
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Underbean"
i own a nintendo game cube and a lot of the games have gameboy link up capabilities and i would love to use a gameboy advance to use them, in final fantasy cc its basicly crucial to have a gameboy, but because i already have a gc i am not allowed a gameboy and i dont want to spend loads of money just so i can link it up to my gc. I think a mini gameboy should be released which cant play games but you can link it up to your gc, it should be afordable about 20-30 pounds. it will look like a gameboy with all the buttons but no game port. With this gamers like me can get a cheap gc enhancement so we can play gameboy link up games without owning a gameboy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.