GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A new gamecube controller with built in screen"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Underbean"
this would be good for playing gameboy to gamecube link games, like the dreamcast one but with a bigger colour screen which worked like a gameboy when linked to a gamecube but without the game slot, any one else think this is a good idea. This means you would be able to play games with gba to gc conectivity with rumble and aybe even wireless features i think it should cost about 30 pounds and is good for low budget gamers like myself to play conectivity games
Sat 21/02/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Underbean"
this would be good for playing gameboy to gamecube link games, like the dreamcast one but with a bigger colour screen which worked like a gameboy when linked to a gamecube but without the game slot, any one else think this is a good idea. This means you would be able to play games with gba to gc conectivity with rumble and aybe even wireless features i think it should cost about 30 pounds and is good for low budget gamers like myself to play conectivity games
Sat 21/02/04 at 19:40
Regular
You do know you posted something near-identical to this further down the topic list, don't you?
Sat 21/02/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Underbean"
yeah i no but this ones better dont u think
Sat 21/02/04 at 19:53
"period drama"
No.

You understand that would just need to be a GBA built into a GC controller. Just 'a screen' wouldn't work - it would need a seperate processor etc.
Again, no.

And if you do just want a screen. In case your telly is broken or something, then that idea exists already.
So again, no.

Just no.
Sat 21/02/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Underbean"
well actually you wouldn't need a very big processor for just an onscreen map or menu bar
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:01
"period drama"
So it wouldn't be at all like the GBA connection then?
More like a dodgy DS.
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Underbean"
well conecting a proper gba to a link up game doesn't show anything special on the screen except menus and maps so whats the point in paying 60 quid plus for that, a cheap alternitive would be far better
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:09
Regular
"the burning sky"
You do know they actually make cube controllers with screens on them. I saw them at DVDboxoffice...
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Underbean"
show us the link and prove it
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Underbean"
and any way if i did no why would i post this topic derr!!!!!!!!!?????????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.