GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A new gamecube controller with built in screen"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Underbean"
this would be good for playing gameboy to gamecube link games, like the dreamcast one but with a bigger colour screen which worked like a gameboy when linked to a gamecube but without the game slot, any one else think this is a good idea. This means you would be able to play games with gba to gc conectivity with rumble and aybe even wireless features i think it should cost about 30 pounds and is good for low budget gamers like myself to play conectivity games
Sat 28/02/04 at 13:50
Regular
Nintendo wouldn't want a built in screen in their controller - it would make it look as big as an XBox controller! Sorry XBox fans (not)
Sun 22/02/04 at 23:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Jeez, how many topics has this noobie posted?
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!D wrote:
> You do know they actually make cube controllers with screens on them.
> I saw them at DVDboxoffice...

He's right, they have a 1.5" screen, I saw them on ebay six months ago, probably been discontinued,
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Evil Always Wins!"
Someone should burn this thread.
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:18
"period drama"
Like I said, just a screen is a very old idea - there's been a PS2 controller with a screen for ages.

But the screen just show what it would show on the telly.
Not GBA connectivity things, like your idea was. Crap though it is.
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Underbean"
and any way if i did no why would i post this topic derr!!!!!!!!!?????????
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Underbean"
show us the link and prove it
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:09
Regular
"the burning sky"
You do know they actually make cube controllers with screens on them. I saw them at DVDboxoffice...
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Underbean"
well conecting a proper gba to a link up game doesn't show anything special on the screen except menus and maps so whats the point in paying 60 quid plus for that, a cheap alternitive would be far better
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:01
"period drama"
So it wouldn't be at all like the GBA connection then?
More like a dodgy DS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.