GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"when is the next fifa expected and will it include div 1 teams?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 21:58
Regular
im a big norwich fan and i really enjoy playing fifa games, is the next installment going to include me team?

wonderwomble
Thu 09/08/01 at 23:53
Regular
yeah cool, i cant for the next pro evoltion soccer game on the PS2. the currant ISS game on the PS2 totally sucks.
Thu 09/08/01 at 23:38
Regular
Evolution is soooooooooooo much better than fifa games.
Thu 09/08/01 at 23:13
Regular
does it really matter anyway? this is an inferior game to ISS pro evolution soccer. U are missing out on a lot by not playing ISS. I used to be a FIFA fan myself, used to be hooked on the game. but then i played on ISS...
Thu 09/08/01 at 23:01
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
There is away………………

Well it is down to luck mostly, when you play fifa 2001 in season mode when you get to the end of the season 3 teams are relegated and 3 are promoted. On my game Norwich are laying in the premiership. It may take you a season or it may take 10 but this is the only way to get them in the premiership. Once they are in I do not know if you can play them.
Thu 09/08/01 at 22:13
Regular
No fifa games only have HANG ON A SEC i just filled in this topic hmmmmm dejavou.
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:58
im a big norwich fan and i really enjoy playing fifa games, is the next installment going to include me team?

wonderwomble

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.