GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefeild 1942: Veitnam"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Battlefield Vietnam'.
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:32
Regular
"X-BOX...a new world"
For loads of info on Veitnam, info including: desciption about the game, guns, vechles, pics and much much more, check out www.RB-GAMES.TK
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:32
Regular
"X-BOX...a new world"
For loads of info on Veitnam, info including: desciption about the game, guns, vechles, pics and much much more, check out www.RB-GAMES.TK
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:10
Regular
I think we already knew this...ah, keep the useless threads coming! NOT.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Shamza wrote:
> For loads of info on Veitnam, info including: desciption about the
> game, guns, vechles, pics and much much more, check out
> www.RB-GAMES.TK

...or you could just go to the official site http://www.eagames.com/official /battlefield/vietnam/us/home.jsp which oddly enough contains info including Descriptions about the game, guns, vehicles, pics and some pretty funky 60s rock and roll music.
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Shamza wrote:
> For loads of info on Veitnam, info including: desciption about the
> game, guns, vechles, pics and much much more, check out
> www.RB-GAMES.TK

By the by, its not Battlefield 1942: Vietnam, its just Battlefield Vietnam. Also, its not Veitnam, its Vietnam.
Sat 21/02/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Teal'c"
Ha, Battlefield 1942: Vietnam.
Very good.
Sat 21/02/04 at 23:30
Regular
Sounds alright that... but i'll stick to ut2k4 cos of the sort of mods it'll enable modmakers to make.
Sun 22/02/04 at 00:25
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Just taken a look at the site and the preview of Battlefield: Vietnam and essentially it's info copied from the website. Not really that in depth, plus your looking a bit thin on the ground where previews and reviews are concerned. 2 X-Box and 2 PC games which aren't so much reviewed, merely given a description of what you can do in the game, which looks similar to the description you'd find on the back of box.

And just one more point, Reflections as far as I'm aware, had nothing to do with Rollercoaster Tycoon, I think you got that bit mixed up with Atari.
Sun 22/02/04 at 15:41
Regular
"That's right!"
Dr. J Nash wrote:
> Ha, Battlefield 1942: Vietnam.

------

Ah, just noticed that. Ridicule him some more

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.