GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X-2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:25
Regular
"..."
Does Final Fantasy X-2 have 60 hz mode ?
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:25
Regular
"..."
Does Final Fantasy X-2 have 60 hz mode ?
Sun 22/02/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
No.
Sun 22/02/04 at 17:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> No.

because you're a dirty european and don't deserve a decent translation.

Sorry just my impression of a square-enix representative :-D
Sun 22/02/04 at 17:39
Regular
"You have a choice"
Yes, but even with the default 5ohz mode you gotta admit the graphics are something special. I havn't got the game yet but I've seen the ads and the previews, and it's pretty cool I think.
Sun 22/02/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Would it make much of a difference to the game if it did have a 60Hz mode, widescreen and HDTV support?
No.

Does anyone REALLY care that Final Fantasy X-2 doesn't have 60Hz support?
No.

If they do, they should stick to Tekken. But then they'd probably moan that it didn't have IMAX support.
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:07
Regular
"You have a choice"
yes exactly. :-) I find the difference between 50 and 60hz on games that take both is hardly noticable, certainly nothing to make a fuss about. People sholuld be concentrating on playing and enjoying the game, not getting sulky because Rikku's hair isn't swaying in the wind quite as smoothly.
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I just hate the big black borders you get on PAL games. Although it's not as noticeable once you've played the game for a long time if you load it up straight after playing a NTSC game it really does hit you. But personally i can't say that's the number one thing in my mind when i'm buying a game, call me old fashioned but gameplay is most important for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.