GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gt endurance race question"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 19:21
Regular
ok first of all,im so annoyed i cant quite get the last stage of the ia licence compleate.me and my sper tuned up (1083bhp)supra are ready for the endurance races but i need that licence.any tips?
i want to compeate in the super speedway endurance race,as its an easy track that suits my car,with lots of good prizes.
it says its 150miles.can any one who has entered the race please tell me how many laps it is,and how long it takes.a few are 2hours, is this one?

thanks

i hope i get that licence soon.im also on the last stage of the rally licence.
Sun 12/08/01 at 01:46
Regular
right i just done the rome 2 hour endurance race. and it does actually last 2 hours! and finishes when u finish your last lap in which the 2 hours was clocked in. I managed 80 laps. didnt get a polyphony car, bit gutted cos i gotta do that track again if i want it...
Sat 11/08/01 at 17:44
Regular
right i'm gonna do it now. i'll give ya the result in two hours!
Sat 11/08/01 at 17:04
Turbonutter wrote:
> The 2
> hour races really are for 2 hours. There's no lap limit just stay
> ahead of the competition for 2 hours.

Are you sure? So they've made it actually two hours, rather than 2 hours *or* 99 laps as in GT2?
Fri 10/08/01 at 02:01
Regular
turbo... have u done the two hour race? how was it? i dont think i could hack it.
Fri 10/08/01 at 00:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
It's 100 laps and it will take about 50 mins in your car.

The 2 hour races really are for 2 hours. There's no lap limit just stay ahead of the competition for 2 hours.

What barstewards.
Thu 09/08/01 at 23:16
Regular
yeah, the superspeed way endurance race should never take longer than 60 minutes, especially if u got a 1000bhp car.
Thu 09/08/01 at 22:29
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Yeah, I did it in...not sure actually, halfway through Seattle endurance at the moment, but I know it was a chevrolet of sorts. Only took 45 mins or so, switching places with my mate occasionally.
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:06
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The race is 100 laps and took about an hour with my F1 Polyphony001 car, if your car is tuned up well it will probally be around the same time.
Thu 09/08/01 at 19:21
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
ok first of all,im so annoyed i cant quite get the last stage of the ia licence compleate.me and my sper tuned up (1083bhp)supra are ready for the endurance races but i need that licence.any tips?
i want to compeate in the super speedway endurance race,as its an easy track that suits my car,with lots of good prizes.
it says its 150miles.can any one who has entered the race please tell me how many laps it is,and how long it takes.a few are 2hours, is this one?

thanks

i hope i get that licence soon.im also on the last stage of the rally licence.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.