GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 "cheat disk""

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 18:37
Regular
I seen this disk selling with GT3 for £49.99 and i was wondering if it is any good. It says it gives you all the cars. Gold licences and lots of other little extras. Does anyone have it? Does owning it spoil the game?
Fri 10/08/01 at 22:15
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
CDouch wrote:
> it is also now free with the latest issue of psi2

What disc is free? I want one with tons of money as I have all the licences. I wont use the disc till I complete GT3 fully but then after that I can use the disc to get tons of money and buy all the cars I want.
Fri 10/08/01 at 15:16
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
it is also now free with the latest issue of psi2
Fri 10/08/01 at 14:28
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
wheres the challenge in that. i suppose getting of your ar$e and getting down the shops to buy it
Thu 09/08/01 at 23:19
Regular
i might buy it after 6 months if i still havnt got the S license! its solid!
Thu 09/08/01 at 21:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
AliBoy wrote:
>does owning it spoil the game?

It probally will. Much better if you play through it propally. :)
Thu 09/08/01 at 19:13
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
the disc is called the gt circuit breaker and is from the people behind the action replay etc.
i broughgt the equalizer extreame and the disc was free with it.
you load up the circuit breaker and a menu appears.it has a few saves to download to your memory card.
theres

loads of money
b licence - no money / loads of money
b,a licence - no money / loads of money
b,a,ib licence - no money / loads of money
b,a,ib,ia licence - no money / loads of money
b,a,ib,ia,s licence - no money / loads of money
b,a,ib,ia,s,r licence - no money / loads of money

you pick the one you want and hit download to your memory card.
but you must already have a gt3 game save on your card which will be over writen by the cheat.

i have not used it as i want to do it for myself

i wouldnt recomend buying it.if you must have it, buy the equalizer extreame psone and ps2 cheat cart.it costs £9.99 (£8.99 for mvc card holders)and you get the gt circuit breaker for free.the circuit breaker costs £14.99 on its own in electronics boutique.

i hope this was of some help to you
Thu 09/08/01 at 18:37
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I seen this disk selling with GT3 for £49.99 and i was wondering if it is any good. It says it gives you all the cars. Gold licences and lots of other little extras. Does anyone have it? Does owning it spoil the game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.