GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Sun 22/02/04 at 23:01
Regular
"believe..."
You have to love this game - it's quite simply the best soccer game ever and kicks the ass of Fifa. Fifa fans have never played the game (soccer) themselves and are attracted to the pretty colours and lights. Agree???

If you love this game half as much as me then you'll want the most up-to-date version. Just check this out to find out more.

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/proevolution3
Sun 22/02/04 at 23:01
Regular
"believe..."
You have to love this game - it's quite simply the best soccer game ever and kicks the ass of Fifa. Fifa fans have never played the game (soccer) themselves and are attracted to the pretty colours and lights. Agree???

If you love this game half as much as me then you'll want the most up-to-date version. Just check this out to find out more.

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/proevolution3
Mon 23/02/04 at 09:25
Regular
I am very dissapointed with Pro Evolution Soccer 3. I think the second was far better.
Mon 23/02/04 at 12:35
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
or you could buy my file which is the best every created,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=3078279964&category=
11326&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

if you want proof of the quality please check my feedback,

its only £4 withh free p&p

please look, dont buy this other guys
Mon 23/02/04 at 21:25
Regular
"es argh"
Totti wrote:
> I am very dissapointed with Pro Evolution Soccer 3. I think the second
> was far better.

Lol.
Mon 23/02/04 at 22:05
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
They are both great, i have pes3 and winning eleven for my panasonic q,

Both awsome,
Mon 23/02/04 at 22:47
Regular
Pro Evolution 3 is a very good game but in the same way I felt about Splinter Cell it really didn't live up to my expecations and the differences between that and and Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution on the Cube were extremely minimal.
Tue 24/02/04 at 15:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Totti wrote:
> I am very dissapointed with Pro Evolution Soccer 3. I think the second
> was far better.

Ahahah.
Tue 24/02/04 at 15:52
Regular
I'm serious. I own all three Pro Evolution Soccer games that are out on the PS2. Even though the management options in the master league of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 are very good I feel the gameplay (in terms of what happens on the pitch) on the second one was far better.
Tue 24/02/04 at 16:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You obviously haven't played it enough, then. I just went back to PES2 the other day, and it seems a joke in comparison.

PES3 is so much more fluent. The way passes and shots are made is a lot more accurate, while the dribbling is a lot more tough, yet manageable if you're good enough - I find this very realistic.

And the Master League is just ultimate. Loving it.
Tue 24/02/04 at 16:21
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> You obviously haven't played it enough, then. I just went back to PES2
> the other day, and it seems a joke in comparison.

Actually I have. I'm on my 5th season in the Master League mode which I think is the best mode in the game. In my opinion I still prefer the gameplay of Pro Evolution Soccer 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.