GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So I've started on Lost..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/01/07 at 09:41
Regular
Yup, watched the pilot episode last night, looks very interesting, can't wait to see how the eries pans out :)

Yeah I know it's been out for yonks, but no worries, I got through 4 series of 24 in a few weeks!

So for the moment, TV is good again! 24, Prison Break, Top Gear and now Lost (for me). Now we just need new Scrubs, Smallville and Heroes :D
Mon 05/02/07 at 17:45
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
i resorted to watching season 3 on youtube which was not bad quality but the person has been banded so i back to square 1, might try that tv-links
Mon 05/02/07 at 14:59
Regular
"lets go back"
The station own the rights to the show not the writers, so they could get new writers in but that would be rubbish. I actually heard a rumour that they would end with a movie (or series of 3 movies) after season 4/5.
Mon 05/02/07 at 14:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Last thing i heard they were looking at ending it after series 4 but i think that's a little early. The tv company wont be able to do anything about it if the creators wont sign up for another series anyway so it'll come down to whether they sell out.
Mon 05/02/07 at 14:24
Regular
"lets go back"
The writers said it would take 100 episodes or there abouts to tell the story the way they want it told. That would mean about 4-5 seasons. They dont want it running on for too long and going stale and are currently deciding with the network when a good time to end will be.

The main problem is that the network will want to milk it for as long as possible.
Mon 05/02/07 at 10:10
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
they have over 9 series' worth. they gonna be stuck there for a while :p
Mon 05/02/07 at 09:39
Regular
"lets go back"
The ending to series one is fantastic. People like my idiot cousin thought the end would be that they got off the island, but that would end the show so obviously wouldnt happen.
Mon 05/02/07 at 08:17
Regular
Finished series one Yesterday - loved the ending. I'd heard people moaning about how it ended but I thought it was pretty damn good.

Got Series 2 ready to roll then I'll torrent the first part of series 3 hopefully in time for the re-launch on Sky One on Sunday :D
Fri 02/02/07 at 08:41
Regular
Ooh I dunno, 3 episodes into disc 3 and it's all getting pretty damn gripping! Big discoveries, an extra person nobody noticed, somebody almost DIED!!11

It did start to get a bit slow after the first few episodes, but now it's just rocketed up in greatness...

p.s. The flashbacks are great and all, but I don't need 50 for one person, there's still people we haven't 'flashbacked' even once :(
Wed 31/01/07 at 16:39
Regular
"8==="
Of Lost? Yeah it was a very good beginning. All downhill from there though. :D
Wed 31/01/07 at 16:35
Regular
Haha, the pilot episde was so violent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.