GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Radiohead Story!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 17:13
Regular
Hello, I am going to write a small story with nearly every Radiohead song on all of the 5 albums. ENJOY :D

--------

I awoke from a kind of NICE DREAM one morning. I was dreaming about a distant Universe. A SUBTERRANEAN HOMESICK ALIEN that I met on Earth was heading home and asked if I wanted to come, I had nothing else to do that day but I was thinking of CLIMBING UP THE WALLS to try and get the MORNING BELL off the roof as it kept waking me up.

So I and the SUBTERRANEAN HOMESICK AILEN headed off to PLANET TELEX his home. On the way there we passed a BLACK STAR we were LUCKY because we almost headed into it as the engine failed. We were PACKT LIKE SARDINES IN A CRUSHED TIN BOX, I was finding it very painful and was desperate to stretch my legs.

We landed on the planet and had to pass through some sort of passport control. I was checked by this CREEP. The man didn't believe I was human " PROVE YOURSELF " he said. " I CAN'T " said I. " I've no I.D ". " STOP WHISPERING " he shouted. I was becomign annoyed so I shouted back " No. ". " I'll make sure you'll never whisper again then ". " Yeah? YOU AND WHOSE ARMY? ". " Me and this army sunshine "

*gulp*

The CREEP opened a case and taken KNIVES OUT. He began throwing them in the air and was threating to throw them at me. BULLET PROOF... I WISH I WAS. In the corner of my eye I saw a book titled HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY, how that would have came in handy now.

" Stop " shouted someone " Thats THE TOURIST we've been expecting".

It was too late... The man threw a knive into my chest.

I then ended up in some sort of hospital... A PARANOID ANDROID told me I had been like a VEGETABLE for a few days and they needed to operate and put a piece of machinery... " You have an Iron Lung " " My what? Iron.. MY IRON LUNG? ". I eventually calmed down and after a long SULK I got out and about on the planet.

I deceided to get some of the local currency... I exchanged my pounds and pence for the local DOLLARS AND CENTS. I looked onto the planet scenery... it was very starnge. FAKE PLASTIC TREES and TREEFINGERS all over the planet's surface.

I walked into the town centre... the town was called OPTIMISTIC. I walked down the road and saw some ELECTIONERRING going on. I had a brief look, NO SURPRISES, the man was kissing babies and the like.

Then this man walked towards me.. looking like he'd smoked something but touched no alcohol... HIGH AND DRY you could have called him.

JUST as I walked past the man I saw a car crash, it wasn't very pleasent.

It happened at the local danger spot... THE BENDS. The doors were locked and they couldn't break them away as they were those poor PULL/PULK REVOLVING DOORS. So as time went past only BONES were left at the scene... very sad so I went to the funeral and they played THE NATIONAL ANTHEM for them as they were in the army. I waited for it to FADE OUT and then left. It turned out some IDIOTEQUE had not fitted the AIRBAG correctly so the person died when they may have been saved.

I had enough of all the death so I went to see a film. A MOTION PICTURE (soundtrack). It was called IN LIMBO and was about KID A (reverse :D) who wanted to play guitar after he heard ANYONE CAN PLAY GUITAR. At first he sounded LIKE SPINNING PLATES crashing but then he made two songs called "PYRAMID SONG" and "LIFE IN A GLASS HOUSE" which became large hits and he became famous... and the EXIT MUSIC was one of his songs.

I then visted lots of new creatures and visited all the planet's attractions then as I wanted to get back home I woke up.

To be honest it was a bit of a LET DOWN as it was not real... or was it?. I MIGHT BE WRONG but I think it was real, after I woke up my room was a mess and the ailens footprints and a copy of a film called IN LIMBO was left. It took me a while but I got EVERYTHING IN ITS RIGHT PLACE and sat down to have breakfast and think about my dream or my voyage.

-----------

Thanks for reading

Sheepy :)
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hello, I am going to write a small story with nearly every Radiohead song on all of the 5 albums. ENJOY :D

--------

I awoke from a kind of NICE DREAM one morning. I was dreaming about a distant Universe. A SUBTERRANEAN HOMESICK ALIEN that I met on Earth was heading home and asked if I wanted to come, I had nothing else to do that day but I was thinking of CLIMBING UP THE WALLS to try and get the MORNING BELL off the roof as it kept waking me up.

So I and the SUBTERRANEAN HOMESICK AILEN headed off to PLANET TELEX his home. On the way there we passed a BLACK STAR we were LUCKY because we almost headed into it as the engine failed. We were PACKT LIKE SARDINES IN A CRUSHED TIN BOX, I was finding it very painful and was desperate to stretch my legs.

We landed on the planet and had to pass through some sort of passport control. I was checked by this CREEP. The man didn't believe I was human " PROVE YOURSELF " he said. " I CAN'T " said I. " I've no I.D ". " STOP WHISPERING " he shouted. I was becomign annoyed so I shouted back " No. ". " I'll make sure you'll never whisper again then ". " Yeah? YOU AND WHOSE ARMY? ". " Me and this army sunshine "

*gulp*

The CREEP opened a case and taken KNIVES OUT. He began throwing them in the air and was threating to throw them at me. BULLET PROOF... I WISH I WAS. In the corner of my eye I saw a book titled HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY, how that would have came in handy now.

" Stop " shouted someone " Thats THE TOURIST we've been expecting".

It was too late... The man threw a knive into my chest.

I then ended up in some sort of hospital... A PARANOID ANDROID told me I had been like a VEGETABLE for a few days and they needed to operate and put a piece of machinery... " You have an Iron Lung " " My what? Iron.. MY IRON LUNG? ". I eventually calmed down and after a long SULK I got out and about on the planet.

I deceided to get some of the local currency... I exchanged my pounds and pence for the local DOLLARS AND CENTS. I looked onto the planet scenery... it was very starnge. FAKE PLASTIC TREES and TREEFINGERS all over the planet's surface.

I walked into the town centre... the town was called OPTIMISTIC. I walked down the road and saw some ELECTIONERRING going on. I had a brief look, NO SURPRISES, the man was kissing babies and the like.

Then this man walked towards me.. looking like he'd smoked something but touched no alcohol... HIGH AND DRY you could have called him.

JUST as I walked past the man I saw a car crash, it wasn't very pleasent.

It happened at the local danger spot... THE BENDS. The doors were locked and they couldn't break them away as they were those poor PULL/PULK REVOLVING DOORS. So as time went past only BONES were left at the scene... very sad so I went to the funeral and they played THE NATIONAL ANTHEM for them as they were in the army. I waited for it to FADE OUT and then left. It turned out some IDIOTEQUE had not fitted the AIRBAG correctly so the person died when they may have been saved.

I had enough of all the death so I went to see a film. A MOTION PICTURE (soundtrack). It was called IN LIMBO and was about KID A (reverse :D) who wanted to play guitar after he heard ANYONE CAN PLAY GUITAR. At first he sounded LIKE SPINNING PLATES crashing but then he made two songs called "PYRAMID SONG" and "LIFE IN A GLASS HOUSE" which became large hits and he became famous... and the EXIT MUSIC was one of his songs.

I then visted lots of new creatures and visited all the planet's attractions then as I wanted to get back home I woke up.

To be honest it was a bit of a LET DOWN as it was not real... or was it?. I MIGHT BE WRONG but I think it was real, after I woke up my room was a mess and the ailens footprints and a copy of a film called IN LIMBO was left. It took me a while but I got EVERYTHING IN ITS RIGHT PLACE and sat down to have breakfast and think about my dream or my voyage.

-----------

Thanks for reading

Sheepy :)
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hey I'm damn impressed with that :D
Fri 10/08/01 at 12:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
cough

Look its not actually another piece of news on Radiohead :)

Come on I took ages to do this piece of cack :D
Fri 10/08/01 at 12:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bit like the one with the PS2 titles that won a week ago.
Fri 10/08/01 at 12:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Good read though
Fri 10/08/01 at 12:15
Regular
"Twenty quid."
That certainly shows creativity. I liked it. And I'm not taking the p*ss.
Fri 10/08/01 at 12:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Goatboy wrote:
> Bit like the one with the PS2 titles that won a week ago.

Yep :)

I actually saw one like this on followmearound.com (Radiohead site). I was going to do something like it next day and then that one so I deceided not to do it soon after then I remembered yesterday :)
Fri 10/08/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Damn it, just relised something I missed, I'll put it in now :D.

I ignored the politician and looked over at the FAKE PLASTIC TREES and noticed some man HUNTING BEARS... it was quite awful so I phoned the KARMA POLICE and they took him away.

There :D

I know your all becoming extremely *cough* with me and Radiohead so sorry but hey.

On that subject :D. I have came to a conclusion that Kid A as an album is much better than Amnesiac.

It seems they structured Kid A very well (exception of Treefingers) then came left over songs... so they threw them all together on Amnesiac, nice album with few better songs but it dosn't *gel* as they say. (I hate that saying :D)

Cheese
Fri 10/08/01 at 14:19
I liked it.

Made me chuckle.
Fri 10/08/01 at 15:24
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Goatboy wrote:
> Good read though

I like the way you spread this over two posts to at first make him think you had offended him, then he reads the next one and realises you hadn't. Shrewd move, man.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.