GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube vs Playstation 2 vs X-Box.......... Who wins."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 16:56
Regular
Who is gonna win? PS2-good looking games X-Box-Most powerful console Gamecube-well its by nintendo innit? so we know what to expect. But who will win.
Thu 09/08/01 at 16:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Who is gonna win? PS2-good looking games X-Box-Most powerful console Gamecube-well its by nintendo innit? so we know what to expect. But who will win.
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:46
Regular
"DS..."
not another boring console wars topic, right i'm gonna settle this, Gamecube wins! end of story!
slik !_!
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:48
Regular
No one knows 2 of the consoles haven't even been released yet.
Thu 09/08/01 at 18:07
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah it's too hard to tell what the response will be esp for the x box...it has immense power BUT if there ain't enough games (which i'm sure at the end of the day won't be a problem) or there is bad framerates, gameplay blah blah blah then brace yourselves microsoft!!
nintendo will have its band of followers but will it be like the N64 which didn't do AS WELL AS EXPECTED??
but with the gc's good looking price...hmm...but i won't get it cos the games on it aren't my sort of thing...
also it also depends on what is going to be released on the ps2, whether there is a price drop etc....
but before the two other consoles are released then it is too hard to tell
Thu 09/08/01 at 18:12
Regular
"Back For Good"
TILTAWHIRL READ

Thought i'd catch you in the 64 forum, I was just wondering have you played the Hunk scenario in resident Evil 2?

You play a swat leader who carries the G-virus and has to get from the sewer to the heliport, No puzzles just bags of ammo and all the monsters.

have you played it yet?
Thu 09/08/01 at 18:17
Regular
Yeah I have, its one of the secret missions isnt it?
Thu 09/08/01 at 18:22
Regular
"Back For Good"
Yeah i just thought if you didn't like the overall game you might like the Hunk scenario for it's Shoot and leg it gameplay.

I played it this morning for the first time in ages but couldn't get passed the second spiders near the main hall d'oh.
There's the Tofu scenario in there too but it's basically the same thing but with a big tofu armed with a knife and it's alot harder.
Thu 09/08/01 at 18:56
Gamecube WILL WIN cause its more powerfull than x-box AND ps2 and it has a great game line up including Final Fantasy XI yes FF11
Thu 09/08/01 at 19:03
Regular
Yeah it is quite good, I played code veronica today on the dreamcast, it gets rid of the fixed camera which is a good thing, I thought it was a really good game.
Thu 09/08/01 at 19:40
Has anyone played Resident Evil 2 on the N64? Now that's a good game. Bit on the short side, though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.