GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why i regret getting a gba"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 16:46
Regular
okay there is no two ways about it...
the gba is GREAT!!
the graphics are good, the two games i have are really cool (tony hawks 2 and rayman)
(so why are you regretting it you madman)
well it's cos...i HARDLY EVER PLAY IT....
given a choice between playing on my old pc or my gba my pc always wins....
and if i had my dreamcast here i am sure i would be playing that instead...
gee i really am a madman aren't i?
Tue 21/08/01 at 22:50
slik wrote:
> 7 weeks and i'm still not bored of my GBA!
slik ~_~

Ah, well... you see, I would have had it on release day, if it wasn't for those insane punks at Simplygames.com. Never buy from them!
Sat 18/08/01 at 16:58
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
keanegaroo wrote:
> Rickyfire wrote:
> I've had the same problem. I got it, but it
> doesn't get used as much
> as it should do. Oh well, I'd better
> make the most of it.

Are you stuck in the house all the time??
> Because the GBA is made for portable use not just for house use!

I know that, and I don't use it in my house, but on the train, car, and at school, but I still don't think it's that good, and so I don't play it that often.
Sat 18/08/01 at 09:24
Regular
"DS..."
7 weeks and i'm still not bored of my GBA!
slik ~_~
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:51
Three weeks in,and I'm still not bored of my GBA.
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:49
I also have had the same kinnda problem!!!! I got mario advance with it completed it with in 1 month and have not played it for ages!!!!!!!!Its never used either!!!
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:07
Remember the GBA is for portable use not just for being in the house with! P.C's are normally used for the indoor thing when its wet and horrible outside. So when your in a car journay or a bus journey just remember to take your GBA!
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:00
sorry for the last message I got a bit muddled up in where to go
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:58
Rickyfire wrote:
> I've had the same problem. I got it, but it doesn't get used as much
> as it should do. Oh well, I'd better make the most of it.

Are you stuck in the house all the time?? Because the GBA is made for portable use not just for house use!
Wed 15/08/01 at 00:07
But you can't write documents and play Solitaire on your GBA, gassy. No matter, I'm obsesed with my GBA. But SR... where's my games and accessories??? Immediate cheque clearance, yeah right...
Tue 14/08/01 at 20:00
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Can you carry around your Pc? Well erm yes, a laptop. But does it have simple plug in and play games....no. Is it about 500 quid more expensive than a gba? yes. Can you fit it into your pocket? no. I think the Gba wins hands down. If you didnt want a handheld console then why buy it if you aren't going to even play on it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.