GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell me what games..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/08/01 at 15:44
Regular
what games will be coming out on the gc...
Sun 19/08/01 at 19:37
It's worth a try, though. Go on, list them all and boost your word count.
Sat 18/08/01 at 09:50
Regular
"DS..."
too many to list, ok you could list them but i'd rather not.
slik ~_~
Wed 15/08/01 at 00:40
Get a few gammes for your PC... or upgrade it. Or save it up for... Perfect Dark 2!!! Or maybe Luigi's Mansion. The possibilites are (almost) endless! As long as developers keep making games for it.
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:56
Regular
"accidental superher"
seeing as the dreamcast is almost over....
i'm thinking of getting a new console...
and i've been doing some work experience and have been paid :)
so i'm starting to seriously think what i wanna get
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:55
Regular
"accidental superher"
i like stuff like sonic adventure, gran turismo, final fantasy, tekken, resident evil, crazy taxi...
you name a genre and i like it APART FROM those flight simulator/flying games...YUK!!
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:50
Regular
What sort of games do u like beanz?
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:11
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Hey, does that mean that you're not getting a Gamecube, beanz?
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:10
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Have no fear, Reisdent Evil 0 is still a GCN-exclusive, as stated by Capcom ,earlier this week.
Thu 09/08/01 at 17:08
Regular
"accidental superher"
there are quite a lot BUT...
i only want two unique nintendo games namely mario cart and resident evil 0 (or is this coming out on the ps2 as well)...

the rest that i want will probably come out on the ps2 or i will have on the dreamcast such as crazy taxi 2 and pso ver 2 (i'm getting an import)

ahh well i suppose the gc is cheap...but not enough of the games appeal to me :(
Thu 09/08/01 at 16:54
Regular
There are tons more games than the ones listed below, go to a site like www.planetgamecube.com there should be a list there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.